MAC Moisture Eye Feed

3.5

on 1/19/2008 7:25:00 PM

I wanted to love this, fast response eye cream is my hg for daytime use. This burned my eyes like nothing else I have ever used. Sadly I didn't keep the receipt for this. At least I got to use it for a back to mac lippie, I see the other review say it is discontinued now.

on 10/17/2007 11:57:00 AM

I LOVE this! I'm so sad that it's been discontinued! I love the rich creamy texture, and the fact that it smooths on evenly & sinks in quickly. This has never caused me any problems, and a little goes a long way. My only dislike is the unsanitary pot that it comes in.

on 11/9/2006 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My eye area is a little sensitive and tends to be dry. My eye area reacted badly to this product; it burned a little and my skin turned red. Although I had a bad reaction, this product seemed to moisturize but I feel it does nothing special. Not worth the money in my opinion and I'm on the lookout for another eye cream. The packaging could be improved greatly.

on 6/2/2006 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I use this eye moisturizer at night since it's too much for day. I recommend using the Fast Response Eye Cream during the day and under makeup. Moisture Feed leaves a "balmy" feel and it doesn't totally sink into the skin, hence the 4 lipstick rating. I like that it has apple extract in it to help firm. It's also full of vitamins and antioxidants. Retails for $27.50 for .5 oz little tub. It's lasted me quite some time though.

on 11/3/2005 10:59:00 PM

I gave this a so-so rating because of the packaging and the price, which can be worked on. I felt the jar didn't look attractive and the price was a bit steep. However the product itself worked quite well, I did not experience any of the allergic reactions some fellow muaers did. It got rid of any dryness I had around my eyes without leaving the area greasy or shiny. Great at night and in the morning under concealer. continued >>

I am a huge fan of the Moisture Feed/Skin so I thought I'd give this a shot and I love it. I know some people don't care for the scent, but I think it smells nice, it's very fresh and clean without being overpowering. The texture is perfect, moisturising and rich without being heavy or greasy. And, it makes a great base for makeup. It also doesn't give me milia like many eye creams do (such as the Nivea Q10). I would definitely repurchase.

on 5/6/2005 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes, this burned my skin too. It left the skin around my eyes red, sensitive, and slightly in pain. I was in denial at first so I kept using this product, but when my brother's friends came over asked, what happened to your eyes? Did you brother do this to you (only joking, of course :P)? I knew it was time to stop. Those with sensitive skin, definitely beware; however, I do recommend the Fast Response cream. It's very gentle & great for soothing puffiness, but it's not intended to moisturize.

on 1/21/2005 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

At first, I really liked this product. It seemed to hydrate my eye area well. But, when I put it on at night, I woke up with puffiness under my eyes. I don't know what would've caused that, but it was disappointing, since it felt nice when I originally applied it.

on 11/9/2004 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Great moisturizer for eyes. Not sure how effective it will be for wrinkles or dark circles. Don't think I will be repurchasing though. I thought it was just a great moisturizer--nothing else. On to something else when I finish it.

on 10/2/2004 2:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I didn't find this eyecream to be amazing enough to purchase. I received a try-on sized one in a swap, and it's okay. I found it alot more soothing than the fast-response. I use this one if my eyes feel dry throughout the day/evening but it's not part of my skincare regime. I find it works okay if you have some local dry spots on the face.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)