October 24, 2014 | 1416 users online

Fragrance - Burberry - Brit for Men

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love women's version, and I love this just as much. I'm a female and don't find this overly masculine, so use it myself. I love and wear many scents meant for men. This one is among my favorites, dark and cozy, very comforting, but also subtly sexy and mysterious. At Nordstroms Rack it's around 33 bucks for 1oz, as opposed to regular price of 45, so not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by mrm1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this one for my boyfriend at Sephora for his birthday, I love the smell of it! Although he's not a big cologne wearer, he really loves it too. My one recommend to anyone buying it for their guys is to tell them to not go overboard when they are putting it on because it has staying power and one spritz can last an evening, no problem. He says that since the bottle isn't large and showy like the other ones I've bought him, he can carry it around easily in his mini gym kit when he washes up after a workout. I'll buy it again for him without question, maybe check out any of their similar products the next time I'm out to see how they compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by HollySnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance. I bought it for my husband (as an impulse purchase, suspecting it would smell great on him) and it is A-MAZING! He loves it too and wears it every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Nonchalant Burberry Brit for Men is a perfect illustration of modern English spirit inwrought with tradition. Young English actor Hugh Dancy sitting in front of a fabulous old-timer embodies to perfection the laid-back, elegant spirit and philosophy of this new scent for men; demureness and irony, a classic turned into casual fragrance. Citrusy freshness of mandarin and bergamot and cool, spicy notes of ginger and cardamom preceed a masculine heart of cedar and nutmeg with a touch of refined wild rose. The base is sensual due to precious egzotic woods, gray amber, Tonka bean and patchouli.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by glittergatkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Whether a fragrance smells good depends on quality of ingredients + the wearer's chemistry, and let me just say that this stuff is top quality and on the right person, a serious knee-weakener. My date wore just the slightest, eentsiest spritz of this and I could not pry my face out of her neck...all weekend long! AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHH!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by makeupisagirlsbestfriend2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I want to jump on my husband when he wears this! Smells soo good. We buy the small bottles at Shoppers or Winners, so they are very inexpensive, and they last a really long time. I dont understand why they are so much cheaper at Shoppers but Im not complaining, its typially $15-$20 for 1 ounce or 90$ for 3.3 ounces. Makes way more sense to buy 3 small bottles for $45. Its the same thing! Loooove this scent the best out of everything he has. Hope Burberry never stops making this. Buy it! youll love it! :) I wear the Brit and London for women and they smell amazing too. I havent come across a smaller bottle for those.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Sephora calls this fragrance a blend of "Bergamot, Green Mandarin and Ginger Accord, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Wild Rose, Nutmeg, Tonka Beans, Oriental Woods Accords, and Gray Musk." I would have to say that the cedarwood, cardamom, and oriental wood scents stand out the most. It is very spicy and rich (a little too much like a woman's scent IMO but that's not necessarily a bad thing). Love the plaid bottle.

I got the ex the gift set that has the 3.3oz cologne, body wash, and after shave balm and it was a huge hit! Plus, it was only $79 for all that- a single 3.4ox bottle of the stuff is $70- so I got a great deal.

**EDIT- Have a bottle of this from my ex and wear it myself! Yay for unisex!**

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by DarkAlleyBadIdea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i got this as a gift, i am a female, but i wear it every day because the smell is amazing. the only problem i have is my pump seems to be a bit broken, so its a bit of a hassle to put on, but deffff worth it. everything should smell this divine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by LisaMarieK913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Burberry Brit for Him is absolutely my favorite cologne for my boyfriend! I bought it for him awhile ago and loved it then, too. Since, I've got him a few different colognes to try and nothing compares to this one. It lasts ALL day (it smells the best after a few hours) and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ctcrn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first had a chance to smell this when I was with a friend who tried it in a fragrance counter. It was SUCH a gorgeous, sexy smell that I couldn't help but sniff him repeatedly the rest of the day. It could be a little strong upon application but dries down to a sexy, warm scent that's deliciously heady . I couldn't forget the smell that I just had to have my husband try it. Unfortunately, I couldn't associate the scent with my husband's "personality" and he agrees. It's gorgeous, but not for my hubby who is more into after-shower or fresh scents like Eternity. So in love with this scent that I eventually bought it a few months later for the birthday of the same friend who tried it with me. :)