December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Love spell shimmer me sexy shimmer lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by QueenB2784

I like this stuff but be warned, it is not subtle, it is full on sparkle! It smells okay but the scent is not as strong as the regular lotion, which is why I bought it, to get the scent. It looks great on legs with a skirt, makes em look like a supermodel's legs. Would repurchase but I don't use it too often so I doubt I will ever have to.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2004 12:05:00 AM More reviews by LilCountry_Gal

I like this product even though I am not to big on simmers but I got this for x-mas so I decided to use it. It is nice that the shimmers stay on all day as long as the sent but next time I would much rather get the regular lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2004 3:39:00 PM More reviews by emanseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not their worst fragrance, but far from their best. The lotion is a bit watery, not moisturizing. it smells like grapefruit--that't the only thing that comes to mind when i use it. i gave it 2 lippies, b/c it isn't bad enough for me to give away or stop using.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 1:06:00 AM More reviews by rosieee

Nice product and has the perfect amount of shimmer. It stays on all day too which is nice, it doesn't rub off like most. Plus the scent is divine!