Sephora Whipped Body Delight in Pumpkin Thyme

4.7

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this!!! Rich, warm and comfy. The smell of Fall! Long lasting fragrance that smells so yummy I could eat my arm. Unfortunately, was told that this is to be discontinued...I bought the last 8 at my local Sephora...All you pumpkin lovers...run to your local Sephora and grab them while you can!

on 2/23/2005 9:52:00 PM

Thanks for starting a new review...I couldn't pull the last one up either! I love this stuff. Smells so good, I also like the smaller container, easier to lug around if I need to. Really good stuff, I will definetly buy again. Also tried the Christmas ones, loved the marshmallow one as well!!

I had to create a new category for this because the first one wasn't showing up for me. :(

Anyway, this product is really great. It's ultra thick and moisturizing and smells exactly like pumpkin pie. The smell lingers for quite a while too.

My only complaint is that the smell is sometimes TOO strong, but I can live with it. I wish the jar was bigger though; I can't really justify spending $8 on this little dinky jar. :-/ continued >>