October 25, 2014 | 1809 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad deep conditioner. I have been using weekly for over a month and have seen positive results. My hair has been chemically treated with permanent and demi colouring and I straighten it regularly. It is much softer than it was a month ago. I will repurchase when the bottle has run out.

Edit: Over time, the labeling peels and falls apart since it gets wet. Wish they would change the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this product as a birthday gift from a friend once when I highlighted my hair and let me tell you! A M A Z I N G!!!!!! My hair was gummy when it was wet and broke when it dried and after using this, those symptoms slowly went away and my highlighted hair had become strong and manageable. I wish that the tube came with more especially for the price which I discovered after I finished the tube gifted to me and went to a salon to purchase one myself. Its a squeeze tube and it doesn't distribute too much so that's a good thing. It's a great conditioner because it smells so delicious and it's very thick so I feel that my hair is very saturated when it's in use. I've used this in conjunction with the dumb blonde shampoo but it does great on its own with any other shampoo. I love bed head products. This is definitely one of their best!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by BeatrixKidd0

I love everything about this product. The smell is great in my opinon as is the texture. It's great that it's a reconstructor and can be used as conditioner or treatment. I recently fried my hair with a permanent dye instead of using a toner because I wanted to go just a smidge more platinum, which I now regret. I have breakage at the front of my head from the overprocessing and mostly from flat ironing and bought this. My hair is coming back to life with shine and softness after about three uses and using Joico KPAK reconstructor.

I'd attribute the bad reviews to using the product wrong and washing too often. I wash my hair once every three days (wash with Matrix Biolage Hydrating shampoo then a purple shampoo) and deep treat. If you are constantly putting heavy product in, why are you surprised it's getting waxy? Tigi products seem to work with my hair and that's another factor, one line isn't going to be for everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Frankenhooker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, I took the plunge into the world of bleach again this summer, meaning I needed something with protein in it (acording to my hair dresser) to make it stronger and to stop it from snapping off. This is the first protein treatment I've actually bought and tried, it smells really fruity and like pinapple, the bottle was all mirror-y and shiny which really got me excited to actually use this product! then I opened it and the consitancy was thick and gloopy (a bit like glue actually), and it's hard to actually spread it throughout my hair and I end up having to use A LOT to actually cover all of my hair, the bottle only lasted me about 4 uses, which in my opinion isn't a lot considering I paid £13 for a 200ml tube.

I tried to leave it in for around 20 minutes, I used my regular conditioner after this because my hair is just horrible if I don't use any conditioner, it's also a protein treatment so I was guessing it wasn't going to do much for actually making it soft. As for it's working power, I'd say it must of done something, but I'm not sure what, my hair does feel a little bit more smoother, but not stronger. I don't think I'll be buying this again, as it was nice treat to use because of how nice it smelled, but I've used other products after using this, and it felt like that did more than this, and they worked out cheaper than this. Sorry TiGi, this product doesn't make it into my basket of hair goodies.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product. I have fine, straight bleached hair, and it has become quite dry and brittle over the years. I used it on my wet hair, left it on for about 10 minutes, and saw minimal improvement after it was dry.

I love the smell and packaging, but was hoping that this product would do more for my bleached hair.

Because of the price and the fact that it didn't do much to improve my hair, I probably would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by fiouu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot rave enough about this stuff. For bleached hair it's UH MEY ZEENG. This will leave a frizzy gummy stretchy hair looking sleek and soft. DON'T EVER USE ON HAIR THAT'S AU NATUREL OR SENSITIVE TO PROTEIN. If your hair is slightly damaged, with brittle ends, then I doubt this will work, since what you'll need to do is MOISTURIZE not PROTEINIZE your hair c: If you have split ends, then skip this and go straight to serums (ex. Kerastase fibre architecte/ loreal absolut repair unifibrine serum).
You'll notice right away if this is not for your hair if it leaves it dry or brittle (that means that you needen't use protein) you just need to add some moisture to it. If your hair is snapping off, this is made for it, just be sure to alternate with a moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by queenchristina

Helps strengthen damaged hair from highlights. Only use it once or twice a week, though. Because of the protein in it, too much tends to make my hair stiff and unmanageable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by NinaDiamantz

I love the smell the most. I don't recommend using this as a everyday conditioner like it says on the back, because this caused breakage for me. I have very BLEACHED at home hair and using this once a week was amazing I'm so sad i ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Donovan

This product is just ok. I have bleached hair, and other products that are cheaper do a better job. It seemed to be went through quickly also. The positive things are that it has a good smell, and the tube allows you to get all of the product out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by torianne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Since bleaching my hair my hair has become so dry and brittle. I am always a bit reluctant to try new hair treatment products as I have spent lots of money trying different ones and have never felt like any of them do what I want.

I use this Bed Head product once a week for a treatment and I leave it on whilst im in the bath for however long I am in the bath for then I rinse it off! When I blowdry my hair after using this product my hair feels amazing, it feels so soft and immiedelty feels a lot stronger and less damaged. It also helps to brighten my blonde highlights up too which is a plus! Would recommend to anyone definitely (this product smells amazing too!!)