Trucco Graphic Liquid Eyeliner in Aromeda

on 4/13/2008 11:22:00 AM

Just received this in the mail today. This was purchased from eBay and to be honest was just a 'extra' I added onto my list of buys from the seller to round out the amount I was spending. I have to say that I was VERY pleasantly surprised. Its a rich metallic forest green and looks fab! Didn't particularly like the tip applicator it comes with...its difficult to apply a perfect line with it....but I swabbed some product out onto back of hand and used a different brush with excellant results.

In short: A lush rich vibrant colour, long lasting (6hrs now and counting) & quick drying. Based on this one item, I'm interested in looking up more items from Trucco.

on 3/27/2005 8:32:00 PM

This is a great color of liq. liner. Kind of a metallic green. Like what you would see on a June bug. The problem with Trucco liq lin. is the stupid applicator. Its so hard and makes it easy to make mistakes when applying

on 12/9/2004 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I work for a salon and I got this product as a sample when it was introduced. This is a forest green color eyeliner that I thought was kind of wacky when I first saw it. But I tried it and found it to be fabulous - it is a perfect compliment to my green eyes - it really makes them pop. It is not advertised as waterproof, but I have found it to have pretty good staying power - it is still all there at the end of the day. If this color is still around when I run out I will be repurchasing it.