April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AngelaStalker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim thinking it would be great because of the brand(this was my first Bed Head product), then I get home and read reviews and they weren't so good, but I tried it anyway.

It made my hair really dry, and I just had my hair colored at the salon 2 days prior to using this and I think it kind of ruined it, my hair was extremely soft and shiney until I washed it with this, then it turned dry and brittle. I am nervous to use it again. I do enjoy the smell, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by cake4queen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've buy it for 11$ (750 ml , Poland) , makes my greasy hair thick ,shiny and healthy , darkens hair a little bit (I'm brownie) ,most of tigi products are of much density , but this one is in the middle ,I've much prefer the old series

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kristi383

Lovely smell and lathered really well. Left my hair sleek and smooth. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by teoevy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair is very dry and thick and this shampoo made it so much worse. The smell is lovely but this product dehydrated my hair like no other shampoo I have ever used.
To be fair, though, TiGi products are more styling-oriented and don't work as a treatment for damaged/processed hair. I gives you somewhat more control over your hair (hence the name), but don't expect silky soft results.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Nomalice

I have color treated hair that is in good shape and I wash my hair every other day. I normally use the same brand/type of shampoo and conditioner.

I was almost out of my conditioner but the store I was in didn't have my normal brand. I figured this product was expensive and I had heard the name before so it might good so I purchased the conditioner and the shampoo pump set. WRONG!! The first day I used it I noticed about twice the hair loss. My hair is dry, brittle and unruly. It isn't flying away but it is by no means smooth or in control.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Dakota1897

I found this shampoo in my local CVS and decided to try it. FIRST OFF It smells fantastic, like some type of pinapple or even trident layers! so additcting. I also have fine and thin hair. BUT the reason i gave this a three is because i didnt see much of a difference in my hair. It was maybe a little softer but the smell didnt even last the day let alone 10 minutes. I now use Its a 1O shampoo and conditioner and im in lovee.soo much better

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I expected more from a salon product, but of course nothing will control my wild wavy/curly hair. I actually enjoyed the smell, contrary to other reviewers. I always shampooed my hair twice because I shampoo every other day and it definitely got it clean, just not straight as it claims. But on the bright side, my hair wasn't frizzy (so it's fulfilling half of its claim) and was very shiny even though I haven't gotten a haircut in a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love TiGi products, theyr so colorful and good smelling :) and this shampoo smells exactly like candys! ahh... it moisturizes my hair and makes them super shiny. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by julianamorgdf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite shampoo of all times. I love it. Love the smell (although I've seen a couple people complain about it, I honestly don't know why because this smells perfectly for me, I swear), love the texture, love the results on my hair. Love Love love! I just don't love the price down in my country. I have to buy it through eBay or when I travel to USA, which is a LOT cheaper than buying it here. I've heard that TIGI has discontinued this line... is it true, girls? If so, my life just might be ending right now. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mizukitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells absolutely incredible, like pineapples or some succulent fruit. The only things I don't like about it are the fact that it doesn't really moisturize my hair (which is tolerable in the fall and spring, but kind of annoying in the summer and winter when my hair lacks moisture, even with the conditioner) and the packaging. The squeeze bottle takes like 10 minutes of squeezing to get a quarter-sized amount out of the bottle. However, I would repurchase this product because I like the way it tames my flyaways.