October 1, 2014 | 1638 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Pearly Brown 2L

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by misanders

This is a pretty good eyeliner. It stays on my top lash line most of the day. But it does not stay on my waterline. I have to reapply every 3-4 hours. If you don't use it there than this is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

I like MUFE products because of their staying power, and this pencil does not disappoint. The 2L color is a soft warm brown. It goes on evenly and stays on through everything, even the worst humidity and rain. This pencil is almost as waterproof as Maybelline's Brow Pencils (the red wooden ones--now those are practically bulletproof!) but applies a whole lot smoother. The pencil, just like any MUFE product, is a little pricey...but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by jabugha

This is my first Aqua liner I've tried and I LOVE it. I had stopped using pencils a few years ago because they always transferred under my eyes even though I only lined above my eyes. It's creamy so it's blendable and you don't have to tug the delicate skin around your eyes. Applying it in short dashes, I can tightline easily. Once it sets, it doesn't budge, and it does take a while to remove, even with waterproof remover.
I use this all the time when I work out (it's subtle enough that people won't think you're someone who puts on makeup to go the gym, but provides the eyes with some definition) and it lasts through a long sweaty session at the gym.
The only downside is that the pencils are a bit short, which makes them a bit expensive. However I do plan to get more in some of the other colours, of which there are plenty to choose from!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by KamiSue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MUFE liner purchased and it got me hooked. It goes on so smoothly and its staying power is excellent on my dry skin. It can “migrate” away from where you put it, maybe if you’ve used too much eye cream, but it doesn’t really smear once set. I now curl my lashes with my Shiseido curler prior to applying my eyeliner, otherwise some liner will transfer to the curler and you’ve got to work to get it off the curler. This was also the first brown liner I’d ever bought and I really adore this pearly colour. It’s a softer look than my usual black liner and the gleam makes it just a little different. Urban Decay’s 24/7 and MAC’s Powerpoint eye liners work just as well for me, but for just a couple of dollars more than the MAC, MUFE gives my makeup bag a little French joie-de-vivre.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 5:43:00 AM More reviews by arielicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is pretty expensive in singapore.. And it doesn't stay on my oily lids past 3hrs despite using UD eye primer and powder before. Love the colour and the pearl finish but for the price and yet it doesn't stay on for long, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

When i was in Singapore i passed by Sephora and picked one up to try since all the reviews were so positive. I was skeptial since EVERY freakin waterproof eyeliner pencil has always smudged on me. And i religiously put eye insurance and powder around my eyes but every eyeliner from drugstore level to expensive high-end level has failed me. So to my shock and amazement, this actually livs up to it's hype!!! I've now gone and bought the taupe and bronze as well and they do not disappoint. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my very first pencil from them, I usually prefer cream liners. 2L is a nice dark warm brown, that smudges easily until it sets. I like to smoke out my eyes with it and layer shadow on top of it. Its a nice liner, it stays in place well, and I like the warmth of the brown. My only complaint is that you really have to be mindful of capping it tightly or else the pencil lead "shrinks" within the wooden casing and it risks breakage. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first Aqua Eyes pencil, and I really like it. It's a very pretty golden/bronze-y brown color. I bought it for my waterline. I've had a hard time finding a liner that stays put longer than an hour, and had heard good things about these, and I think they totally live up to the hype. This color goes on smooth and stays put for several hours. It isn't super noticeable, but I like that. Because I have small eyes, anything super dark on the waterline makes my eyes look even smaller, so I like to use a color like this that adds just a bit of definition without closing them in. I really like these and will definitely be trying more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Love the way it looks with my brown eyes, it brightens them and does something that other brown eyeliners don't quite do for me. I lost my pencil the other day and I am going out tonight to buy another one tonight because I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by MissyKatherine

Like the other Make Up For Ever aqua eyes, it has amazing lasting power!! I went into the shower and washed my face with my regular proactiv cleanser and when I came out, i realised i forgot to take off the liner first. It didn't even smudge! This color is nice and look really great with brown eyes. It's less harsh that the jet black one!