March 1, 2015 | 2044 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2015 3:16:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lotion on a whim. A friend had told me to try it and so I did. But I regret the purchase.
The first thing I noticed was the scent. The smell was strong and obnoxious. It gave me a headache.
The lotion was nicely thick in consistency. Very easy to massage into my skin. Absorbed easily. Provided a decent amount of moisture. So not a bad moisturizer. But the smell is unbearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 4:06:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A bit pricey, but I love this product!

I got it in a little set originally, and it's simply perfect! It's so silky and moisturising, and just sinks into the skin, and doesn't leave you feeling all sticky! It smells delicious, and has quite a thin consistency which I found favourable. Left my skin feeling soft, nourished and smooth, I love it!

Only drawback is the price, I'd say, but it's a lovely product if you're looking for a slightly more special moisturising lotion <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mimislamb

I love this lotion!! I was looking for something light that I could wear with my perfume (I wear CK One) so I got this and applied it after a shower. It moisturized really well and not greasy at all. And the scent is light and fresh...I could smell it on me long after I applied it. I'm halfway through the tube now and will be buying another!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2015 8:04:00 PM More reviews by husserl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really liked the creamy consistency of this lotion. I tried it on my chapped hands and I liked that my hands didn't feel greasy to the touch. That said, I couldn't test it any further to see how well it did over time because I could not get over the smell of the product. I had to wash my hands immediately after applying this lotion to try and get the smell off. The smell lingers even after I washed my hands with dishwashing soap (perhaps this is a plus for anyone who likes the smell!). To me, it has an off-putting smell...almost like motor oil and sunscreen mixed together. Maybe I got a bad batch? I hope that's the case. Either way, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Anne184

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lotions (Palmers cocoa butter being my #1). I have normal skin that gets a little dry in the winter, and for me it works great. Not greasy, and my skin feel silky smooth. Although the real reason why I keep going back to this lotion, is the scent. It has a delicious, sweet, beautiful scent. Smelling this really does makes me feel happy. And my husband likes it, which is always a plus in my book because he has a sensitive nose. It does have a milk and honey scent, but something else underneath...I want to say mint, perhaps? And the scent does linger too for quite some time.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in a travel size, it came in a travel size kit. for the most part i like it, it made a bit of a difference in my skin. my legs dont look so uneven in color, theyre softer not super soft but not dry. just a nice soft. the smell is good, it can be a bit overpowering it sticks with you for a while but eventually goes away or you either just get used to it. i dont really like how it feels on my skin after i've applied it. feels sorta waxy like, but thats just me. its nice, id reccomend it. but i'm not entirely sure if i'm going to buy it again. give it a go though!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Puckdog17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this lotion is really good, not fabulous, but really good
PROS
-very moisturizing
-a little goes a long way
-good price
-smell doesnt last very long
CONS-
doesnt smell great

i use this lotion daily after shaving and it makes my legs very soft and smooth
my only complaint is that the scent isnt very pleasant:( luckily its not that strong and disappears quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gift pack. I used it on my face after running out of other moisturiser. It was nice, non greasy and absorbed well. It wouldn't be moisturising enough for me in winter but for summer was fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Karna2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my go to hand, feet and body lotion. I love the smell and the texture. Does a good job at moisturizing my hands that are quite beaten up from waitressing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mystierodan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first few times I used this lotion it was fine but a few days ago I used it on my face and hands and now I have a terrible itchy rash thats warm and feels like a sunburn all over my face and neck. I read some others have had this problem too, when did the rash go away? I've been allpying aloe gel to cool it, but any advice what to do would be good, don't really want to have to see a doc unless it gets worse.