October 31, 2014 | 1063 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Weleda - Wildrose Intensive Eyecream

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

i got a huge box of about 50 small samples of this eye treatment at work last summer. i didn't use it much but when i did it really didn't do anything, it even felt a little irritating. since my eye area got really dry and flaky over the winter and my dark circles (which are naturally already pretty strong) became even worse i decided to give it another try! it made my eye water and itch, my undereye circles were not only dark now but also red and my eyes were stinging even the next morning after applying it. the burning in my eyes made me feel really exhausted and tired throughout the whole day. ughh... another eye cream which i'm allergic to. i guess i have to keep on searching for the right cream to hydrate my very sensitive and dry eye area while diminishing my dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by secretisland

Minus: not moisturing, accentuated my wrinkles, high cost (26 Euros in Greece)
Plus: it does not irritate my very sensitive eye area
Wouldn't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by titty1113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good quality eye cream, which is great for sensitive skin like mine. I am allergic to loads of products and this did not irritate my eye area at all.
The size of the tube is the average size of eye creams, and it is CHEAP!
As many of the previous reviewers ponted out, it is difficult to get it sink in - if you use too much, it will just sit on your skin and flake off eventually. I apply it in two layers, tiny amounts at the time and pat the product in. I never had flakings this way.
I use this for the night as I find it too rich (under my makeup I use Mac's fast response eye cream which does an amazing job with the caffeine).
I consider this rather a treatment not an eye cream and I would not use it in the morning.
Will probably repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by kate38

I like Weleda, but I wasn't too impressed with this product. It is moisturizing, but that is about it... it is expensive for the amount you get, and I found it made no difference at all to the skin around my eyes. Feels like your average moisturizer, no better no worse... but I want more from an eye cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by iryna26

I liked this cream, it moisturized the under-eye area very well, has pleasant small and texture. The amount is a bit too small for the price, I somehow used it up very fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by AmyCaroline

I really love Weleda products, but this just isn't doing it for me! It moisturizes a little, but did nothing for my dark eye circles and fine creping, if anything, it made the creping more pronounced.
I also have the Wild Rose Day and Night Creams, which I love, love, love! Putting the night cream around my eyes is far more effective than this eye cream in terms of moisturizing at least.
I will continue to love my other Weleda products, as they are amazing! This one will have to remain half-used at the back of my cabinet however.
Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by formerfatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice simple light eye cream. It softens any lines and makes my eye area look healthier. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and I can wear mascara without getting panda eyes. I really like the little metal tube too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 8:11:00 AM More reviews by karamino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft and gentle cream, I won´t buy again because I use the normal face cream (the Iris or the Wildrose one) on my entire face and that include my eyes :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2009 9:11:00 AM More reviews by planetofapes

LIke other reviewers have said - I was completely fooled by the use of the word "intensive". It sucks. It isn't even as emoillent as a standard face cream.

Don't waste your money - it stinks.

I purchased mine for about $35 Australian - a huge waste of money for something that didn't deliver. I do like other Weleda products. I love the almond oil and intensive face cream. The rose body oil is an absolute winner. But this doesn't work!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by karlakarla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the worst eye cream I've ever used. It made my eye area look wrinkled. When we were kids and in plays playing older people, we used to put something on our faces (egg whites?) to make our skin look wrinkled and old. This is exactly what this cream does to my eye area. Bags, crinkles, creases, wrinkles: if you want them, use this cream. I returned it after using just a couple of times.