LUSH Sugar Plum Bath Ballistic

4.3

on 3/6/2009 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried mine last night...and oddly, in the bag, it seemed very similar to Absolute Delight to me. Must be the Sandalwood. It was a nice smell, and also my first real glitter bath. The glitter is irridescent so either I didnt get that much stuck to me, or I didnt notice since its irridescent. I enjoyed the big gold star!!

on 3/20/2005 12:49:00 PM

Gorgeous bath bomb, smells of sweet plums. This bomb is bright pink, and turns the bath water pink too. It contains stars and snowflakes, which float around in the water. This is one of the most gorgeous scents ever. It's complex and festive. I wish this was always around, not just a seasonal item.

on 12/8/2004 7:49:00 PM

Nice bath ballistic, pity it's discontinued because it smells just like sweet sugar plums. This has micro glitter in it which is fun and in the middle is a gold paper star which was a nice surprise. It softens the water but I was hoping for a bit more scent as I could barely smell it once it had fizzed out. As for all bath ballistics I think this is WAY overpriced, it's outrageous to spend $7.50 aud on one bath! If they lasted 3-4 times like the bubble bars that would be ok but this is highway robbery.

Popular Bath Treatments