April 20, 2014 | 1665 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner - Air Guitar

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is great if you like glitter and colorful eye liner! The only con I am going to mention is the fact it takes me about 6 times of dipping the brush back into the bottle to pick up enough glitter and color for one eye. However, this bottle seems to last a long time surprisingly, making this not a huge con. The color and durability of it is outstanding though and I am hooked!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I am SO underwhelmed by UD. Seriously. I got this as a gift or something, I don't even remember how, because it's been sitting for so long, that's how little I use it. What is this!?! Some hyped up over priced glitter crap for 12 year olds!? If it didn't have the name attached, you'd think it was Wet 'n' Wild. And even if you DID like the style, the product itself isn't great. It goes on thin, a few glitters in each swipe, so that doesn't look like eyeliner, it looks like a small bit of glitter in some clear gloop. You have to go over it so many times, and while parts of it can look nice (if you even like that glitzed out over the top glitter juvenile look, which I clearly don't) the tips are so hard to keep nice and pointed because you have to layer it so many times. It isn't smudge proof but is hell to get all the little flecks off after. Might as well use a blow torch. Color is nice, sure, but maybe as a shimmery pencil or shadow. Glitter liner? Ug no thanks. the only positive is that the brush is nice, soft and would form a nice line and point if the consistency was a solid liner. But this is just too hard to work with.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dont be fooled by the packaging because it takes a lot of coats of this eyeliner to appeal as the tube even with the brush applicator. This eyeliner cost $18 but like i said it takes A LOT of coats for it to show up. It would be best to pass this eyeliner up because i know plenty drugstore liquid eyeliners that would do even better for half the cost unless of course you have tons of time to spare.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Had this bought for me for christmas, lasted ages! I went through a faze of wearing glitter liners, i had never tried the urban decay ones, sadly it really burnt my eyes! Not sure what went wrong i dont have sensitive skin either :-/

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by inkedxmama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a few of the Heavy Metal liners and this one is probably my favorite. The color is so beautiful and vibrant. It can be worn alone, but I think it looks best on top of a dark shadow or liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by missgapeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this liner! Stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a lot better than I expected. I've tried glitter liners in the past and was disappointed, however, Urban Decay has got it down. Of course it isnt a thick heavy line of glitter, it is glitter in a clear base and must be layered for that kind of look, I believe any product with thicker consistency would be a mess to use and would be a problem. I layered it over black liner and it stayed where I put it. I forgot I had it on and rubbed my eye when my contact lens was getting fussy but it stayed put, no glitter rubbing off on my hands or face. Stayed put from 3pm when I put it on until 2am when I got home from class and going out. It wasn't a mess to take off either, most glitter products end up all over your face and still exist there the next day, not with this. Came off easily with makeup remover and very few extraneous specs of glitter, those weren't even too hard to take off. I love the long skinny tube of this, it is much how the regular UD liquid liners were, which i prefer to the inkwell design. Very awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by gahhbee

This is seriously my HG ! I have been using this for about 3 years....& still has a lot of use!!! I love this so mcuh..i'm still in my teens so i cna pull it off w/out it looking tacky. i love pairing it with the same color shadow its so intense and makes my small asian eyes POP.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sugahxpops

Really alluring name and packaging.

It stays on well, but I would have liked a little more consistency with the application, as you have to keep dipping the brush in the tube as you go...but that could be my usual fussiness XD

I love the colour and the effect, it's so pretty! I normally leave it for evening though...matte colours for daytime :)

Buy it if you like playful eyeliners!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2006 1:07:00 PM More reviews by superpants312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful glitter eyeliner with TONS of sky blue glitter. It's not like you can buy this product and expect something else though -- it is exactly what you'd expect it to be, and it's true to color (because the color is determined by the glitter, and that's not really going to change with the chemistry of your skin, right?).

My only problem (and it's not even a big enough problem to warrant a lippie off, heck - maybe it's even a good thing) is that it is SO HARD to remove! I've only worn it once (I own Spandex, too = love!) and I showered, tried removing it with TWO different kinds of eye-makeup removers, and I still woke up this morning with glitter all over my cheek.

Great point: if you allow it to dry after application and then rub your finger over it -- NO TRANSFER. I can't rave enough about how much these glitter liners surprised me.