E. Coudray Musc et Freesia

3.1

on 2/10/2013 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Freesia is a very heady note for a fragrance. It adds grace and light to bouquets, but it can get a bit strong as a soliflore. Also, I find that freesia, as well as many other white flowers, combined with musk result in an unpleasant urine note to my nose.

I like this perfume a lot. I first smelled it on a SA, and I had to ask her what it was. It smelled so fresh. This isn`t a perfume for gooing out, moore like a lovely day perfume. I can`t stop smelling myself. This is how I want to smel after a shower and all day long. I just love it!

on 9/7/2006 7:09:00 PM

Lovely charming flowery/musky scent on the card, truly romantic yet bold, but on my skin it becomes only a veil of fresh freesia, quite banal and common, with no lasting power and no oomph!

on 6/19/2006 7:10:00 AM

One of my favorite E Coudrays and a very very pleasant floral scent. I find it musky, sweet and slightly fruity when I first spray it on - I can really detect the raspberry leaves in it -. I think it deserves 5 lippies because it works well with my chemistry and has great staying power (like all Coudrays).

However, I think you should spray it on yourself rather than on a strip because it changes dramatically. My boyfriend loved it on me and asked what it was, then when he smelled it straight out of the bottle he hated it. He couldn't believe it was the same scent! So trust me and try it on.

on 7/10/2005 8:41:00 PM

I loved this!! It is warm and sweet, but in no way cloying. I have only used a sample and can't wait to get my hands on a full-size bottle. Beautiful scent!

on 5/12/2005 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Got a sample of this, and don't mean to be ungrateful, but I have two words for this stuff, BUG SPRAY, venture forth at your own peril.......UGH

on 5/10/2005 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This was horrible on me - extremely sweet, sickly, cloying and, unfortunately, long-lasting! The only notes I could detect were the freesia and musk. I usually like musk, so assume it must be the freesia that is making this scent so nauseating. Musc et Freesia is one of the few scents I have had to wash off!

on 3/26/2005 1:14:00 AM

Smelled like old lady one me, too powdery and I guess Fressia does not really work for me, thinking back I don't think it ever has. try this one before getting a full bottle!

on 3/6/2005 8:50:00 PM

I have always liked this scent and only recently acquired a bottle to call my own. To me it's a fresh springtime scent that has a sophisticated twist on a floral. I really like the blend. It doesn't morf into anything else while I wear it. It's one of the few that does not change with my body chemistry and it lasts a really long time. One spray and it's with me until I wash it off. I would suggest trying this first because not everyone likes it. It has a crispness to it that to me, makes it unique.

Popular Fragrances