April 24, 2014 | 1329 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush (ALL)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate to rain on the nyx blush parade, but I was so disappointed with the couple of blushes I picked up to try recently. I got two different shades, mocha and pinched, and while they have decent pigmentation, that's about all I can say. For me, they didn't blend well at all on top of my foundation, and the color only showed up and lasted for an hour or two. After that it's like it disappeared. No staying power at all. I'm sad, they really didn't live up to the hype for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

Today i woke up very early cause i had a very fancy event to go to with my boyfriend whom i havent seen in a while so i wanted a blush that was pigmented, build able and easy to blend!

AMEN FOR NYX!!!!!!!!

I went to my local drugstore and i go 3 blushes in: Silky rose, Espresso and Peach and omg i was surprised on how this look on my skin! It is not only so natural looking no matter what color, but it is super pigmented and goes on the skin beautifully! It lasted the whole night with removing!

Im very impressed!!!

I wore espresso and it was so good!

I will probably be buying other colors too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

Great color, fine and blendable! Just pretty pigmented, so just know that when applying for the first time haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm surprised I actually like this drugstore/ highstreet blusher. I'm a self proclaimed somewhat of a blush snob and prefer my NARS blushes. However nyx has really impressed me. The blushers apply so easy and smoothly and it's so blendable. It's amazingly pigmented and long wearing. I don't wear the same blush 2 day in a row, so I don't know if this product will break me out. But so far it hasn't.
I have this blush in rose garden, pinched and taupe (contour shade). I say for only 7$ CDN it's worth to try it once.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I love these blushes. I think they come in under only Nars and MAC blushes quality-wise. They are incredibly pigmented and blendable, and so easy to work with. My only complaint would be that there are a few shades with to much glitter/shimmer to them, but I just avoid those. Bourgeoisie Pig is a great pink shade that is fairly matte that adds a flattering flush for fair skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

I have this blush in Dusty Rose and it is my favorite everyday blush shade. it has done shimmer in the pan, but looks matte when applied. it's a nice neutral blush shade that still gives your skin a healthy glow. it isn't brown in the slightest, which I prefer over blushes similar to Tarte's exposed. This blush gives a healthy glow. It is soft, pigmented, and blends very well. The packaging is very sleek. it doesn't feel the best quality, but it hasn't broken on me yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by mangomangos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this blush in Taupe. This blush was recommended as a great contour powder for very fair skin. The product was alright for the price, but made me break out like crazy. I applied it along my cheeks and my skin was not pleased.

Would not recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I bought this blush in two colors, Pinched and Rose Garden. For my money, they look identical on me (I have light to medium skin). I actually cannot tell them apart in the pan unless I turn them upside down to read the labels. They appear to have a ton of glitter flecks in the pan, but I honestly do not see any on my face when I apply it. I was looking for a powder blush in a true pink, and both of these colors fit the bill. They are also strikingly pigmented for being so low cost. (I cannot say the same about many of their eyeshadows). I usually wear cream blushes for the extra glow they seem to give my dull skin, but I do not find that there is as much choice in color or brand. I gave the NYX powder blushes a try due to the fact they are cruelty-free. The packaging is on the cheap side, but mine have held up. My biggest complaint and the reason for the lower rating is, i have never, ever broken out on my cheeks before and now I am. Never. This is the only change I have recently implemented. My only guess is, that along with the low price, we are getting some seriously low quality ingredients. I liked the colors, but forget it, I will never repurchase something that causes breakouts. I will stick to my 100% Pure stick blushes and try their powder blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great bargain from Nyx! These are some of the best blushes out there & they're a steal! Very pigmented, last all day, and they have some beautiful colors. I have almost every single one & they will last almost a lifetime I'm sure lol. You don't need a heavy hand w/these.. What an amazing value!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bpreece

These blushes are low cost and high payoff. I love the colors and blend well on your cheeks...a little goes a long way which to me means I will have them even longer. I have pinched (a peachy pink) , bourgeois pig (classic blue hue pink) and dusty rose (a mauvy pink). They are fabulous and I'm so happy with them, you won't be disappointed.