December 28, 2014 | 2056 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush (ALL)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only have one of these, Pinched. I always hear people on YouTube rave on and on about the NYX blushes, especially in Pinched. At the moment Im NC45, extremely tan and this shows up very pretty, a pretty pink with some shimmer. It makes me look awake and cheerful. I have oily skin and it does not last very long. Id rather have it fade away then make my skin look shiny or oily though. On a four hour work day, after two hours I noticed my blush was just barely noticeable. :/ Even if I pack it on it won't stay for too long... It is very pigmented though, and you get a good size for $5. The color is very similar to Nars Orgasm as well. I use the ELF small stipple brush (which is AMAZING) and it applies the product amazingly exactly where I want and lets me build it to how much I want instead of just too much in one go. I do recommend it, maybe if you have normal/dry skin it will last longer, but on my oily skin, doesnt hold up as well. I do looove the color and finish though, and would buy again, also maybe other shades would hold better too (:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Years ago I had some Nars blush that was super red. I loved it, but it was hard to use. I found this NYX dupe called "red" (pb24) that's a little less pigmented. This is often my go-to, depending on how crappy I look that day lol
HG <3

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by inthemindsofangels

I was really wanting to be impressed with these blushes, but unfortunately, that's not what happened. I bought two cute, bright, everyday spring pinks: mocha and peach. Both blushes are very pigmented. Peach, in moderation, is the perfect pop of color to an otherwise sleepy face. I was disappointed because, as pigmented as these blushes are, they just don't apply or blend well. I used a MAC 168 brush with this, which usually applies powder products flawlessly, and is easy to blend with, but this blush wouldn't budge. I tried the MAC S129 and it worked reasonably better, so I was happy; but it didn't stay for very long at all.

If you buy NYX powder blushes, you're getting:

-easy to store, compact packaging
-a huge color selection and pigmented shades
-a very short staying power for a blush, maybe two-four hours at most
-little blendability
-a functional paperweight

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wanted to love this. Got Taupe to contour, but it made me break out and clogged my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought two of these blushes in sand and pinched and I am overall really pleased. Sand is a nice light bronzer color that makes me feel summery but not like I actually tan, I don't feel fake bronze. Pinched is a very universal easy to like light pink. These are medium pigmented IMO, so a few swipes does the trick but it is easy to blend and be light, and not get that clown look.
I am sad I have acne scars on my cheeks because I almost never wear my blushes. I just try not to draw any attention to the area, you know? My blushes have been sitting around for almost 2 years pretty much unused. I am hoping that at the rate I am going I will be healed up enough by next year to start wearing them again.
I took one lippy away because it's more shimmery than I would have liked.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate to rain on the nyx blush parade, but I was so disappointed with the couple of blushes I picked up to try recently. I got two different shades, mocha and pinched, and while they have decent pigmentation, that's about all I can say. For me, they didn't blend well at all on top of my foundation, and the color only showed up and lasted for an hour or two. After that it's like it disappeared. No staying power at all. I'm sad, they really didn't live up to the hype for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

Today i woke up very early cause i had a very fancy event to go to with my boyfriend whom i havent seen in a while so i wanted a blush that was pigmented, build able and easy to blend!

AMEN FOR NYX!!!!!!!!

I went to my local drugstore and i go 3 blushes in: Silky rose, Espresso and Peach and omg i was surprised on how this look on my skin! It is not only so natural looking no matter what color, but it is super pigmented and goes on the skin beautifully! It lasted the whole night with removing!

Im very impressed!!!

I wore espresso and it was so good!

I will probably be buying other colors too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

Great color, fine and blendable! Just pretty pigmented, so just know that when applying for the first time haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm surprised I actually like this drugstore/ highstreet blusher. I'm a self proclaimed somewhat of a blush snob and prefer my NARS blushes. However nyx has really impressed me. The blushers apply so easy and smoothly and it's so blendable. It's amazingly pigmented and long wearing. I don't wear the same blush 2 day in a row, so I don't know if this product will break me out. But so far it hasn't.
I have this blush in rose garden, pinched and taupe (contour shade). I say for only 7$ CDN it's worth to try it once.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I love these blushes. I think they come in under only Nars and MAC blushes quality-wise. They are incredibly pigmented and blendable, and so easy to work with. My only complaint would be that there are a few shades with to much glitter/shimmer to them, but I just avoid those. Bourgeoisie Pig is a great pink shade that is fairly matte that adds a flattering flush for fair skin tones.