April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Conditioner - Got 2 Be - Instantly Gratifying Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by kassandraamelaniiee

GAWD!! this stuff smells awesome! Like, melon.
Its so thick, and creamy, and rich and whatever. it really instantly moisturizes my hair. Leaves it tangle free, less fly aways.. ;

HGHGHGHGHGHG!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately it wasn't HG material for me. The good things are that this conditioner smells wonderful and detangles very well...However, I found it too thick for my hair-it weighed it down so much and the shine didn't last very long. I liked this better than Got 2 be Hottie Deep Rescue since this one was not as heavy. I ended up returning the bottle of Instantly Satisfied conditioner, as it just didn't work that well for me;I prefer conditioners that are lighter in texture but moisturizing at the same time. Will not repurchase, but I loved the scent, that's about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 7:56:00 AM More reviews by charb3

The smell is slightly irritating after a while. It is excellent for my thin straight hair (but I have a lot of it!). I love how it lathers and makes my hair silky soft. I normally have trouble with combing through the tangles, but not so when I use this product. I am developing small forehead bumps and I think this might be due to this product. I'm moving on, but will probably come back to it at some point.

Edit: I think this caused my forehead to breakout into bumps. Since I've stopped using it, the bumps went away! Had to remove a lippie as a result.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by marsqurine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product :) This retailed for SGD$8.90 for a 250ml bottle. This is my HG conditioner :) I have already used up 3 bottles of this :) It intensively conditions your hair, and my hair smells so good and feels so soft after use :) It is surprising that it seems to be orangy shimmery in the bottle :) When I read that it smells of melon, I was actually put off by a few days before I plucked up the courage to use it. But I am so glad that I did :) But it turned out that I actually liked the smell. Its actually quite lightly scented and it will go away after a while so people who are sensitive to smells can try it :) It was a little hard to squeeze out of the bottle though down to the last drop, but I can overlook this part :) One bottle of this actually lasted me about 8 months, and this is a great and cheap product for bad-hair-days :) I will definately continue to repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product especially for the times when I need to run through the shower routine quickly. After shampooing, I slap the stuff on (which is shimmery orange coloured), comb through and rinse out. Done! Hair is instantly conditioned and detangled. I am not so sure about the smell though....some say it smells great like fruit or something but I don't think so...kind of smells like plastic to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 12:40:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product but find that it makes my hair more frizzy compared to other conditioners. Must be the dimethiconol. I added an extra lippie to its true rating b/c of the fun factor and pleasant experience. It detangles well and looks pretty and shimmery. I found this at the dollar tree next to walmart for those who cant find this anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 2:32:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG of conditioners! The smell is yummy, and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and not damaged at all! (And trust me, my hair is usually damaged!). Have purchased many of these bottles, and will continue to do so. It's a tad expensive for the smaller bottles, but I try to find them in the HUGE bottles at Costco, then its an awesome deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by beautyxisxpain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an absolutely lovely conditioner. I have fine, thin colour-treated hair and most conditioners I've used leave my hair with a heavy, coated feeling. This, on the other hand, does none of that at all. It is a very thick conditioner with a kind of gel-like texture: when I squeeze the bottle it comes out as a line of thick, chunky pearlescent orange gel. Sounds gross, but if you rub it between your palms for a second and then comb it through your hair with your fingers, it's amazing. My hair feels incredibly soft in the shower, and when I get out it's so easy to comb through. It rinses so clean, I can hardly believe it. It's by no means a heavy-duty conditioner, but it gets the job done [I plan on trying their Hottie conditioner next, as it seems to be more intensive]. After combing through, wet hair feels weightless, soft, detangled, and perfectly clean. This does not change after it's blown dry. I can't believe I'm raving about a conditioner, but I really love this stuff. It was $5.99 CDN for a 200ml bottle, which seems pretty small, but as I said you only need a little bit. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ahhh, so yummy I could eat it! Well, or think about eating it. I really love this stuff. I have SUPER damaged hair and this helps my hair stay sane between my deep conditioning treatments. Makes it sooo silky. A tad bit pricy for the tiny bottle ($8 here) but it works so well!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2005 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Rhinestoner

Love this. Love the scent. Love the way it makes my hair feel. Love the way it lathers into a mousse in your hair. Love the moisture. Just love it! I got the litre duo at Cosco. The shampoo was drying but the conditioner is wonderful. The way it foams slightly when you massage it into your hair is really unique, I've never had any other conditioner do that. Also, the pale, peachy pearlescent shimmer of the conditioner itself is pretty, and for shallow girls like me, pretty is everything!