November 26, 2014 | 1729 users online

Fragrance - Burberry - Burberry London For Men

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by ulfah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this to my bf as a birthday gift after read some reviews about this perfume. Has a manly smell, strong spice scents and gives warm feeling. Like it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite scents for men. It is very masculine and sexy. Top notes are violet leaf, lavender, bergamot and pepper; middle notes are mimose and leather; base notes are opoponax, tobacco leaf, guaiac wood and oakmoss.
Perfume Pyramid

Top Notes
Violet leaf Lavender Bergamot Pepper

Middle Notes
Mimose Leather

Base Notes
Opoponax Tobacco Leaf Guaiac Wood Oakmoss

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoryblowout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Bought my first bottle of Burberry London. I would but it again for sure. It has a great earthy, spicy, and warm feeling. When it dries it has the sweet smell of the Port. A hidden gem in the massive fragrance market. Something different that you don't smell everyday. The scent stays close to the body so its not too overpowering. The bottle is cool but I like to be able to see when it's getting low. With the cool plaid fabric covering it I can't tell when its getting empty. Oh well, the price we pay for style. lol.

A+ - 5 STAR

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

London for Men by Burberry is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. London for Men was launched in 2006. Top notes are violet leaf, lavender, bergamot and pepper; middle notes are mimose and leather; base notes are opoponax, tobacco leaf, guaiac wood and oakmoss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by MrFragranceReview

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely one of my favorite fragrances and definitely one of the ladie's favorites. This reminds me of Thanksgiving or Christmas with the tobacco leaf, port wine and soft woods. It's mature but, definitely likeable where anyone can wear it.
The longevity and projections is a bit on the weaker side but it still lasts for quite a while. Although, the opening is the best part of the fragrance so I wish it lasted longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2010 9:32:00 AM More reviews by gigi27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an exact rendering of port wine, which is sweet and lovely-smelling, so if you enjoy that smell you'll like London for Men.

The top notes fade immediately and the middle is a beautiful and very unisex port. I get no leather from this.

There is, however, a strong note of cliched men's perfume in the drydown, which spoils it for me. Too bad, the middle is truly goregoeus.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by GrantMichael

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

as for me, this sent works perfectly. i smoke, and it doesn't cover it up completely, makes it more me i think haha.

any ways, it's the loveliest scent.
i suck at describing scents. it's a sweet/woddsy/home-cooking kind of scent.

terrible at describing, haha.

my hg forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by plutteluran

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really a gorgeous scent. I purchased it for my husband today online and I´m convinced he will love it as much as I do.
It would have been interesting to read what MEN think of this fragrance on this site. There are mostly women´s reviews! (lol)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by righteothen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this fragrance, and so does my husband. I often wear it, and even though it is a masculine scent, I think it works for both women and men. The scent is described as "Elegant. Refined. Timless." and I would have to agree on all three of those points. This is not a scent that goes out of style easily, so it makes a wonderful gift. The dominant scents that I smell are leather, tobacco, black pepper and cinnamon leaves, in a pleasant, warm way, like sitting around the fire with those items in a room might bring.

A great buy, and a classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Maltesia

I hate the packaging, but love the smell. This is right there among my two other favourites Armani Attitude and D&G The One. In two words: irresistably sexy.