October 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sugar's Plum (Holiday 2004)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sugar plum has been around since I was in middle school! Do they still sell this flavor? It's okay, smells like candy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, just wow!

One of my all-time favorite lipsmackers! And I am a lip-smacker connoisseur-- I own 87 flavors. (:

This is one of the best scents of them all. If I can find it, I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 9:04:00 PM More reviews by txt_eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

RIS

Loving this... its soo yummy!

Looks good and lasts well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 12:16:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a part of a Christmas set, and it was my favorite scent out of all of them. I have some left, but hopefully BB will release something similar for this Christmas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Sparki

Another kissably FUN Lip Smacker flavor. This doesn't smell and taste so much like plum as it does mixed candied fruits. Yummy! Plus, the magenta sheen it imparts to lips is GORGEOUS! Another limited-edition flavor I wish they'd keep all year round, even if it was under a different name

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2004 10:29:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very grape, very nice! Pinky-purple balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2004 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Kahani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I find the pervasive artificial grape scent too saccharine, un-plummy, and annoying to like this. But the gloss itself is great, moisturising and gives lips the pretty lip-smacker sheen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 11:42:00 AM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is your standard Bonne Bell Lip Smacker as far as how long it lasts. It has no color, but the grapey, plummy smell takes me back to elementary school. It's a great nostalgia trip to holidays of past when I think I probably got an older incarnation of this when I was in the 4th grade in the early 80's.