Bonne Bell Sugar's Plum (Holiday 2004)

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/9/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sugar plum has been around since I was in middle school! Do they still sell this flavor? It's okay, smells like candy.

on 5/21/2011 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Wow, just wow!

One of my all-time favorite lipsmackers! And I am a lip-smacker connoisseur-- I own 87 flavors. (:

This is one of the best scents of them all. If I can find it, I will definitely repurchase!

on 12/28/2005 9:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

RIS

Loving this... its soo yummy!

Looks good and lasts well

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a part of a Christmas set, and it was my favorite scent out of all of them. I have some left, but hopefully BB will release something similar for this Christmas.

on 12/24/2004 2:27:00 PM

Another kissably FUN Lip Smacker flavor. This doesn't smell and taste so much like plum as it does mixed candied fruits. Yummy! Plus, the magenta sheen it imparts to lips is GORGEOUS! Another limited-edition flavor I wish they'd keep all year round, even if it was under a different name

on 12/17/2004 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very grape, very nice! Pinky-purple balm.

on 12/17/2004 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I find the pervasive artificial grape scent too saccharine, un-plummy, and annoying to like this. But the gloss itself is great, moisturising and gives lips the pretty lip-smacker sheen.

on 12/6/2004 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is your standard Bonne Bell Lip Smacker as far as how long it lasts. It has no color, but the grapey, plummy smell takes me back to elementary school. It's a great nostalgia trip to holidays of past when I think I probably got an older incarnation of this when I was in the 4th grade in the early 80's.

Recommended for Medium Skin