Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner-Sage

4.2

on 6/29/2008 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Dry, didnt feel smooth applying.

on 12/11/2007 12:37:00 AM

This is a great color of green. It goes on smoothly and if you set it with eyeshadow it will last all day w/o migrating allover your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My mom used this eyeliner before, and since now she doesn't use it anymore I have it now. I like it for the most part. It has nice consistency, but it melts and smudges kind of easily if you're out in the sun too long. However, I could live with that. The color is also good, and I'm fairly impressed with this. I might buy it again.

on 11/13/2005 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a great color for those with dark hair & eyes who don't want anything too dark. Really dark eyeliners look way too harsh on me, I think b/c I have dark circles and fair skin, but I need something dark enough since my eyelashes are jet black and my hair is dk brown. Makes my medium brown eyes pop. It's a greyish-green but when compared with other green colors it definitely has more blue in it. As far as the pencil itself, it's pretty soft and smudges easily.

on 2/14/2005 4:14:00 PM

This is a great color. I have dark hair, dark eyes and this really looks good on me. It glides on so smoothly and lasts all day. Very easy to get a precise line with.

This is my HG eyeliner and has been for three years. Gorgeous smoky darker green that really enhances my hazel eyes. The formula is a smooth gel-type, easy to apply, easy to remove and pretty budge-proof. Well worth every penny!