July 29, 2014 | 1648 users online

Hair - Got 2 Be - Moisture Freak

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by RacheleUHeartsU

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO IT WORKS SO WELL WITH MY WAVY LONG HAIR! AND IT MAKES YOUR HAIR SOOOOOOOOOOO SOFT!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :) i found this at the dollar tree for only a $1.00! what a bargain! :) try it you will love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by CatMc

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Note: Name seems to have been changed from Moisture Freak to Moisture Rage. This is the purple one.

My current favorite shampoo. Leaves my dry, color treated hair feeling smooth and moisturized. Has an unusual fragrance (label says it's cucumber and tangerine), but I like it. As good as any of the "salon" brands I've tried, at a reasonable price ($5.99 at Brooks) I use the corresponding conditioner (In Therapy) with it, and love that too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2001 5:14:00 PM More reviews by venus_007

This is one of the better shampoos I have used. I have short hair and I had to use quite a bit to make up a rich lather, though. Feels great as far as the promise of moisture.