Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Remedies-Cold & Sinus Therapy Lip and Face Balm

on 6/5/2007 1:38:00 AM

I really like this product! It's a balm that you can put on your lips or other parts of your face when you have a cold. It's got a sort of minty scent that makes you breathe a bit easier and it's very soothing on dry, chapped, or irritated skin- both on the lips and on the nose. I highly recommend it!

on 6/26/2006 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product for me and my mom since we both suffer from seasonal allergies and sinus problems. This whole line of products is amazing! The Face & Lip Balm is so soothing and really opens my sinuses. I bought a kit on sale around Christmas for my grandma, and she can't live without it now. Even my dad and bro like this stuff. It's an amazing product because it smells good, feels good on, works to open sinuses, and relieve dry lips. I will definitely repurchase this and the other products in this line.

on 10/22/2005 11:45:00 AM

i got this on sale for $1.5 and I totally love it. It moisturizes my lip well and doesn't ahve that xy feel afterwards. Excellent for winter. The mint smell keeps me warm
I'm surprised this has only 3 reviews.

on 4/29/2005 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am totally in love with this balm! It has a great blend of vanilla and mint, very calming. (Not at all like their vanilla-mint stick balm of the 90's if you know 'em. Had to stop using bbw stick balms because they actually dehydrated my lips!) This one is a soft,waxy balm with enough slip to feel easy and smooth on. I use it before bed. It has replaced my tube of Neutrogena instant lip remedy, which is still a decent product, but the aromatherapy aspect of the bbw is not lost on me, and it keeps my lips hydrated all night in my dry house.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the absolute best lip balm I have every used. Ever. And I have used a lot. Just to name a few:Burts Bees beeswax lipbalm, Carmex, Pure Simplicity Rosemary lip balm, Weleda everon lip balm, mark kisstherapy, and just about everything you can buy from a drugstore. I have a raging cold so I am constantly coughing and sleeping with my mouth open to breath (graphic, i know). My lips were cracked and dry and I decided to pick this up praying it would work. It was only six bucks so I didn't have very high hopes. Well I am never without this balm. I have yet to use it as a face balm because I have sensitive skin, but Im sure it would be awesome. Among other ingredients, this has shea butter, beeswax, honey, vanilla and chamomile in it. If you suffer from dry lips, please please please try this! It realllllly works!

Popular Lip Treatments