September 22, 2014 | 1255 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Rockin' Rio

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

I hate that this is limited edition because I crave this smell! Soo fresh, sweet and summery! Anyone I whiff by always asks what I have on! If you like sweeter perfumes this is for you! Def fav scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I wish they sold this in the stores... I think you can only get it online now, but I absolutley love this scent... Its perfecy for summer because its very fruity and sweet. If you dont like a fragrance that is super sweet... this is not for you! I think most scents by Escada all have the same summer vibe, but this one is my all time favorite! definatly a MUST try if you havent already...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by valerance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good fruity fragrance. Very similar to sexy grafitti but a little lighter. Suitable for summer and spring.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

This stuff smells so good from the bottle but when put on my skin, it started smelling like fruit punch after 30 minutes or so. It just smells like cheap rotten fruit. I was hoping the scent will remain the same, but unfortunately it changed on me. It has a very synthetic chemical smell. The good thing is that it doesn't give me a headache. It just wasn't as good as I was expecting but it's not too offensive either

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I was deciding between either buying this perfume, or Sexy Graffitti from Escada. I decided on this one because Sexy Graffitti's staying power lasts for like 15 minutes. This is a great summer smell. It reminds me of a beach party. This is a very fruity & sweet perfume. It's not sweet to the point where I get nauseated though, (like fantasy from Brittney Spears). I'm sure there are many different scents incorporated into this perfume, but the main scents I smell are mango, tangerine, peach, & something extra that I can't quite put my finger on. Overall, this smells AMAZING to me. I would agree that this is probably geared toward a younger crowd. I could still see women in their 30's being able to pull this scent off, I don't think this perfume is that "immature" of a scent as many people are claiming. This is basically perfect for the summer, & that's exactly what I bought it for. The staying power is great as well. This lasts all day for me, with only a few sprays. I would buy this again & reccommend this for anyone wanting a fun & girly perfume for the summer. The only thing that kind of put me off about this perfume, is the fact that this smells very similar to one of the Paris Hilton perfumes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by YellowAce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I generally really like Escada fragrances. Their summer releases are usually pretty similar to each other (in my opinion). Some people like super sweet perfumes, some don't. The only reason I'm writing this review is to make sure that anyone considering buying this fragrance would first goes smell Jennifer Lopez's Live Luxe. The resemblance between the two is striking, and their price point is quite different. If you don't like Live Luxe, then by all means splurge. I just wish someone had pointed out how similar they were before I had paid for the more expensive Escada.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

REVIEW IS FOR THE 2011 VERSION: This was my least favorite escada scent out of the four that I've tried so far. I just thought that this was too sweet for me :(
EDIT 4/10/12: I tried this scent again and I liked it more than the first time but something about this scent is still off for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by BerryObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have had the same bottle of this for almost 7 years now and back when I first purchased it I used it all the time and I still have about half of it left. I bought it in the summer and to me it is very much a summer scent because it is very fruity. To me it smells kind of like fruit punch with something else in it that I can't really think of. I would recommend this if you are into very sweet and fruity scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Nirhtuc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one is like a flashy guy who really impresses you at first sight, but once you get to know him, you realize that you'll never want to be more than friends with him!

I got it for full-price too- I shouldn't have! It smells like candy, fruit-punch, and pina colada (galorrreee)! Like twenty bikini-clad teenage girls having a beach party or something. I did get this when I was still a teenager, so that might explain why I loved it at the time.

Sillage is good and it's quite linear on me- there weren't any detectable notes/layers- it's all just one big party from start to finish!

I don't hate it- it's just not one I'll keep close to my heart!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was one of my very first perfumes. I didn't even know it's still sold and I might just take a look at it again.
It's a very fruity scent and kinda smells like a holiday in the caribbeans. I don't really think of Brazil when I smell this, but who cares about a name?
I'm not sure if I would reccomend it for anyone older than 18. It's a very girly perfume, very young.
The downside of this is, that it doesn't last very long, which is a pity cause when I had a bottle of this, I couldn't get enough of the smell.
The packaging...well I'm not a fan of it's looks, but it does its job, so I don't mind that much.