October 25, 2014 | 1171 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Zoaie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is most definitely not for everyone. If you prefer light, floral, citrus, or sweet fragrances, I would highly recommend that you try a sample of this before you think of investing in an bottle of Prada.

That being said, I absolutely love this fragrance (and the matching body lotion)! I am a huge fan of patchouli, and deep, earthy scents, and this fits that bill for me just beautifully.

If I had to describe it, I would say that it is a very rich, earthy, and strong fragrance. On me, one spray goes a long way, and it lasts so long that I can even smell it on my clothes for a day or two after wearing it. Very well worth the price, in my book.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this from a lovely swapper and it is quite nice. On my skin it smells unisex but also soft and surprisingly sweet (not sugary or vanillic) and even a smidge citrus. Prada amber is not as balmy or spicy as I was expecting which is a nice alternative to the usual spice-bomb amber recipes and a welcome addition to my amber frag collection.The patchouli (probably equal in relevance as the amber) adds an earthy touch, like clean sand (not beach sand) after a light rain. Takes me to a place similar to Montale Patchouli Leaves.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

This truly is awful (on me anyway) starts off with the smell of celery and warms to become a cleaning fluid sort of hospital antiseptic smell along the lines of Savlon or dettol. Might be my chemistry but even in the bottle not on my skin it smells that way.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2010 6:13:00 AM More reviews by av315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My GOD does this perfume reek! I generally don't appreciate people writing reviews on perfumes that they have no reason to like. I mean, if you only wear citrus or woodsy perfumes, and hate the smell of jasmine, your review of Bvlgari Jasmine probably will be neither useful nor appreciated. So I confess that I generally like floral oriental, floral woody and floral oriental scents while this might just be plain oriental. That being said.....I HAVE liked similar fragrances in the past. My ex-boyfriend got me this and it was a harbinger of things to come as many more horrible presents were in my future. I smelled it and POW! Rarely has a scent repulsed me as much. I couldn't even wear it around him as a gesture. It is an attack on my olfactory senses.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by p0psicle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my signature scent and my all-time favorite. Of all the perfumes I've had and tested (300+) this stands out as the most interesting, unique and wearable at the same time. I just fell for it head over heels for this one after (funny enough) initially disliking it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Blah perfume. I was never complimented on this and I finished a whole bottle. I can't even remember the scent thinking back because it somehow managed to be unique/odd yet utterly unremarkable. It smells, but it doesn't smell *good*. My shampoo gets more raves scent-wise. If this didn't have the prada name no-one would be interested in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:55:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this smell un smelt, on a target giftcard online. I'm not sure if they marked it wrong or what, but it was 76$ for the refillable 2.7 oz bottle w/ atomizer, which goes for 115$ other places.
Anyway, at first, i felt like i was forcing myself to like it out of my unwavering admiration for prada's designs, and love for the bottle itself! But I truly do like this. I am far from an oriental girl, i wore chaos for a week or two, but other than that i do more florals....
i think that this perfume would be odd on a young adult. i am 27, and i think i can carry it, but i am freakishly confident and self assured. it's great. haven't been complimented on it. Plan on layering this over a milk and honey body lotion for an extra hint of creaminess, which IMHO would put this in a whole new sphere of fabulousness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lipcrazy

I love this scent. I like the musky and spicy quality found here. I also like that it isn't overly feminine and sickly sweet. However, I have to admit that I am fond of woody fragrances, specifically those that contain chypre. My one complaint is that Prada seems to smell the same on everyone. Many of my friends have complimented me on this fragrance and I don't mind sharing with my friends. It smells absolutely the same on all of us. I am fortunate that not all of my friends don't love this fragrance as much as I do, but I guess I kind of miss old school fragrances that actually changed based on body chemistry.

I therefore deducted one lippie based on the above and one lippies for the poor lasting power. Prada costs too much to last only an hour or two. I will probably re-purchase until I find the perfect scent for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

A nice oriental perfume. It has good staying power . Though I like it , I don't like it enough to go crazy for it and buy a full bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by idontknowmomo

I absolutely adore this scent. I first had the packaging with the old fashioned atomizer, and when I was about half way done with the perfume, it started to leak some reason. Product was getting stuck in the part of the atomizer that you squeeze. I returned it for the one with normal packaging. I love it :]
My mother and sister have since then bought it for themselves.