April 19, 2014 | 1704 users online

Brows - Lancome - Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So this pencil is great, it is a creamy brown that doesn't smudge as bad as most creamy brow pencils I have tried(If this is to expensive for you and you live in Canada try out Marcelle brow pencil in brown, it is pretty much a dupe for this but it will smudge if you don't set it) So I thought this could be my HG if it lasted me at least 6months because it is so expensive. The color of it is a medium-dark brown that is not reddish although it's not exactly ash either. Why I will NOT be buying it again is that it is useless now that I tried to sharpen it once. I bought it 4 days ago and it is now half the size and still not sharpened because it just kept being eaten up by the sharpener. Some have said you need to use a lancome sharpener but some say they have and it still just eats the pencil so for something that might last me a month or 2 and is $30? I don't think so. If lancome fixed that problem this would be my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by jostoli7

Best eyebrow pencil there is imo! I loved this, matched my brows perfectly & went on like a dream- the powder texture gave a very natural look and I had zero issues with smudging.. Loved it until I had to sharpen it. I know it's supposed to be used with the special Lancome sharpener- but I had a few decent sharpeners already, so I passed. I could not sharpen this, it kept breaking every time. Off to live in my case for the next 6mo. I just purchased the NARS sharpener from Sephora and tried it out- it works! I am happy to report it is now back to being sharp. However, now I have brows from using Careprost, so I won't need it much, but glad it's back anyway :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect! Color, texture, ease of application...I haven't found another product better than this. This is a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by chickadeeluvr

I'm one of the unlucky who can't leave the house without enhancing my brows. This is just the best brow pencil I've ever used. It's pricey, but I haven't regretted the purchase. It's easy to apply and has the brush on the opposing end to make grooming even easier. I don't see myself switching brands ever again unless this becomes unavailable at some point in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by peachiepie

This is one of my favorite brow pencils because it stays put while looking natural! Other brow pencils go on either too waxy or they're so "dry" that you have to push hard and go over the same line a million times. This one has the best consistency of all the ones I've tried.
The brush on the other end is also very effective in blending the eyebrow pencil into your natural eyebrows. I would definitely repurchase this pencil again! It's a great investment! Don't hestitate and go try it for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by tepurnell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this because I was looking for something that would last longer than my MAC Spiked pencil. Very impressed. Soft natural color. Might buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

As an Asian with fair-medium skin, I have light black eyebrows that make me look younger than I really am. I really need a good eyebrow pencil to set and frame my eyes, especially when I have eye makeup on.

This is the best pencil that I have right now. The consistency and color payoff is great--and the brush is useful for blending. Unfortunately, the price is a little steep for me, and it breaks easily in my experience. I think I will have to find a replacement--something more durable and hopefully cheaper, but this works for me in the meantime.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by redscare

The most I have ever paid for an eyebrow pencil ($23), but worth the price-- in this instance I got what I paid for. The color comes closer than anything else I have found, and it comes on soft, smooth, and smudgeable to my liking. I have always struggled with my eyebrows but this pencil forgives the mistakes I make. The most important thing in my make up case. I dislike that it comes in its own box because I find that wasteful but the design of the pencil itself is beautiful. I can't believe I waited years to buy a good eyebrow pencil... it is as important as a good foundation (I have thick eyebrows). Will purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by cnelson0730

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just purchased this brow pencil today. So far so good. It's really different in that this pencil is powdery and yet it applies very easily and has very good staying power. I have to fill in certain areas that do not grow in any longer due to years of over waxing. I have never cared for the waxy type of brow pencils because they always seem to smear and just look too heavy if you apply even the smallest amount too much and I have to start all over again. I will continue to use this one and see how I like it. The only downside is the price. I paid 23.00 for this, which is rather steep for a brow pencil. I guess if it works then in the long run it will be worth the money I've wasted on all the others that didn't work out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

Le Crayon Poudre is my all-time favourite brow pencil ... I have used this for over a decade and still use this when I am not using a brow powder and brush. I also carry this with me for touch-ups because it is much more convenient than carrying a brow powder and brush. I absolutely adore the smooth powder pencil texture of this product ... it isn't waxy like some brow pencils are and really lasts a long time, even if you have oily skin. When I had tried waxier brow pencils before, it would smear easily when my skin got oily (especially during my teens) ... but this Crayon Poudre really held up ... I often dusted translucent powder over this, and then went over it with a brush and brow powder to soften the look and also for maximum staying power. I also wore the shade "Sable" when my hair was coloured a lighter brown. I highly recommend Le Crayon Poudre for anyone looking for a great brow pencil.