The Body Shop For Men shave cream

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/4/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this for my husband but he had a terrible skin reaction because of it. His skin turned red very irritated and itchy. He tried a few times thinking that his skin just need to get used to it but every time he shave the same thing happened. I just tossed a full jar out in the trash bin since I lost the receipt. What a shame.

on 8/2/2013 2:24:00 PM

I (a female) actually use this for shaving my legs, as recommended by a store employee. My skin gets extremely sensitive after shaving, to the point where I can't put on lotion without getting red bumps. This is by far the best shaving cream I have used, no more red bumps. Also, a little goes a long way so it's a great value. Mine is in a squeeze bottle which is nice for the shower. As with anything from The Body Shop if you don't like it they will give you a full refund, even if you have used it.

on 4/12/2008 9:36:00 PM

Just like the previous poster, this is my husband's HG shaving cream. I bought it for him as a gift one year, thinking it was an extra-special treat, but since then he won't use anything else. It doesn't irritate his sensitive skin, and he gets a very smooth shave out of it. It conditions his skin very well. Just a little bit goes a long way, and he doesn't shave every day, so a jar lasts him a long time. The scent is pleasant and masculine, but not overpowering or strong.

on 4/20/2007 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My husband's HG. He used to use Clinique's but loves Body Shop's that much better. He loves the tub because he uses a brush, and it lasts *ages* (I'm taking about 6 months or more, and he shaves almost everyday). There's a slight fragrance, but it's not overpowering. I also gave this to my dad and he loves it too. My dad has *extremely* sensitive skin and this product is perfect for him. Body Shop is generous with samples so get one if you're not sure, but unless you require absolutely no fragrance I can't see how anyone wouldn't love this.

on 4/5/2006 1:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought this for my fiance and he absolutely loves it! he has quite fair, sensitive skin, but this gave him no problems at all. it leaves his face feeling smooth and smelling great, so we're both happy! =)

on 3/6/2006 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The first tub yhat used I really liked. So I went and got me a new, but that one I havenīt used. Have you oily skin like me, this can make it worse. Feels a little greasy. The parfum is quite stong, very masculine, but still natural. This shave cream is better for dry/normal or if you like greasy feeling creams. I use Clinique for men M shave aloe gel that is super for oily skintypes.

this is a very popular product at TBS (where i work).it is rich a creamy a creates a barrier on the skin so it doesnt dry out the skin.this is good for guys who dont use any other products it wont dry there skin like normal shave foam.i have bought this for my dad and my grandfather they both liked it.its available in a tube and tub

on 11/13/2005 7:50:00 PM

They had a Buy One Get One Half Price at TBS when I got this so I thought 'why not?'. Really thick and creamy and smells good, yes it's a masculine scent - very woody etc.., but I like it!, I try so many different hair removal methods and always get back to the razor, this product lathers up perfectly and does the job well, I'd buy it again, it's a lovely textured cream too, thick and pearlescent.

on 12/2/2004 2:06:00 AM

My husband tried this and found it compareable in results to the L'Occitane shave cream. This comes in a screw-capped tub rather than a squeeze tube, so, potentially messier. The price is cheaper though.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products