October 22, 2014 | 1987 users online

Lipstick - Agnes B. - Rouge b. Lipstick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

These are terrible! Oily, feels and smells terrible... Its very shimmery and shimmer is all around the lips... Feels like old lipstick... Not really impressed, I have samples of 4 colours and I don't like any. Disaster

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish CCB Paris still sold to the US. I love getting their catalogs. I have this in beige metal rose. It is a silver rose color with a hint of gold shimmer. It has a slight frost effect to it. Pretty and it is buildable for dramatic color if you want it. Just not the perfect color for me so I dont wear it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by spyri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been buying from CCB by post for 5 years now. Occasionally, not regularly though. I remember one thing, this lipstick. I ve still got it and it is still moisturizing, smooth, vibrant color and smells still great. I have used lots of different brands of lipstic from L'Oreal to Yves Saint Laurent, Estee, Dior e.t.c. None of them was so gentle with my lips as this series by Agnes. Other advantages, it stays where you apply it, no leaking. Disadvantages, the price. Would buy it again for sure when it finishes, next 2 years..:) Tried her other lipsticks too but this one remains my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Creamy, nice colors but wore off SO easily. Too pricey for that kind of effect.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 1:53:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I purchased 4 tubes of this lipstick when CCB had a sale. I don't know what the company is thinking. Does Agnes even wear this stuff herself? I doubt it. The consistency is oily and slides off your lips. Also it SMELLS and TASTES like perfume. My husband does not like it if I have it on when I kiss him! I bought the colors "Rose Pop" which is not pink toned rose-y but a bright siren red. "Soupcon de rose" is a pale nude that does not mix with lipliner and does not apply evenly to your lips. "Rose d'Orient" is a shimmery mauve but the shimmer part is chunks of glitter that do not blend in well. It looks like a kiddy play makeup color. "Sorbet Peche" is a gold peach color. The color itself is beautiful but the consistency is,again, oily and does not apply well on your lips. The only good thing I can say about this product is that the tubes are small,silver and classy looking. Overall the product itself is awful and I will not repurchase again.