December 22, 2014 | 1763 users online

Makeup Brushes - Mary Kay - Retractable makeup brush

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2007 12:18:00 PM More reviews by bablondie32

I would say it is a 2.5 or 3 out of 5. I rec'vd in a swap. It says it's a retractable blush brush. It is pink and looks like a lipstick tube with cap. I really wanted a retractable brush. The bristles are okay, they are kind of harsh and long and don't pick up and buff mineral makeup too well, in fact I don't think it blends blush too well (picking up too much pigment and not enough buffering of the pigment). With that said..it is practical, cute, and easy to travel with. But it feels extremely cheap (maybe it was .50 cents to make it China-says Made in China) and so with it being Dollar-store quality I'm sure it will break or fall apart soon. But I'll keep using it until then and be much happier with my mark retractable Kabuki (which btw is the best deal there is). I'm okay with it b/c I rec'vd in a swap. Would not buy again, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't see needing another one of these, but this brush is PERFECT for travel or to stash in the purse for a mid-day touch up. LOVE IT! I found it on eBay for $3 - regular price is $10. I am considering buying them as gifts for mom and friends...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by moose3smc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this brush! I was at a MK party and she took this brush out...and I had to have it! I figured it would be expensive, but it was only $10. I really like how it has a cover so I can throw it in my makeup bag and not worry about it getting all nasty. The brush is soooo soft too! Real hair. I also love how I can have one brush for my powder foundation, bronzer and blush. I definantly recommend! Update-I tried washing my brush...which you should do ~once a month, and it's never been the same sinc:( I bought a new one at The Body Shop, and it's even softer and I've washed it and it doesn't fall apart.