November 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Makeup Brushes - The Body Shop - The body Shop Eye Shadow Blender Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

I was very sad when I lost this,so repurchased as soon as possible

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I mean its a brush but I use it and I like it. That's all I can say. It works for me

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by feveragnes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blending brush never sheds, is very soft and blends beautifully. For this brush, I would go for MAC 217 though, because this brush does not apply and blend as precisely as MAC 217.

But it's a good bargain and can be applied on the nose to shape my nose. And I really like cruelty-free brushes that do not harm animals!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by missdenise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first blending brush and I love it! It is very soft and it doesn't take off the color. It does blend well and gives great effect when I am doing black smokey eyes. I recommend for make-up beginners like me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by stls

It's a realiable brush but to be honest I much prefer the MAC 217. Ιt might be more expensive but there's no comparision between them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Good quality brush - it's very firm and dense which works perfectly for contouring my nose, applying highlight to my brow bone or a well defined crease. Very easy to clean, never sheds and made of synthetic hairs.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Lemontree23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this brush, because the Body Shop brushes are so much cheaper than mac ones. I tried. But it's just so much stiffer than the same kind by mac... It doesn't blend my eyeshadows well... I'd rather pay extra money for a good brush that will last me for ever, than spill it on a brush I don't like... Wouldn't buy it again, if I could go back in time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by juanliu

Really soft! Blend well. Cleans well! Great quality. Looks expensive.
Just wish it can be more rounded.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

I got this half price at the body shop (it's originally 8.50) and am actually pretty happy with it. I use it to apply highlight under my browbone *gives a really nice light wash of colour* or to blend out crease colours *this brush does that well*. It's soft without being overly fluffy, and I like the fact that you can stand it up on its base (not many brushes can do that!). I would recommend it if you're looking for a cheap blending brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by cpbcah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love most products from the Body Shop but I think the brushes are my favourite. Being an animal lover, I try not to use products tested/derived from animals so the Body Shop brushes are perfect. I've had this brush for over a year now, and after using it nearly everyday and washing it several times, it still has retained its shape, softness, and has not lost any hairs. I do like the flat base as I do not have a lot of space around my sink and it's nice being able to stand it up while I'm applying my makeup (instead of lying it on its side and having the bristles touch something).