Dior Gloss Sirop in Blue water

on 11/29/2007 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am reviewing this gloss 5 years after buying it. Haha. Well, to give an example of the quality, I just found a half empty tube of Blue Water Gloss Sirop in my makeup case, and it still has perfect consistency, color, and smell.
When I originally bought this, I was absolutely obsessed with this gloss. I LOVE the smell of Dior glosses, and the colors of these were sheer and smooth, just lovely. They do not show much color, but give your lips a nice shiny (non-sticky) finish.

on 12/8/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I ordered this off eBay for 2 reasons. 1) it's blue, and 2) it's Christian Dior. Not that that's all that special, but I've never had any CD products before & was eager to try one. Blue Water goes on clear with the slightest hint of blue. It doesn't look blue, but it makes my lips look very shiny, smooth & plump. What I like best is the consistency. It's thick, non-sticky & very emollient(it almost feels creamy), and it lasts a good long time. the smell is kind of perfumey, but I like it b/c it smells & tastes just like this Johnson & Johnson bubble bath I used to use when I was little! How do I know what that bubble bath tastes like, you ask? I used to deep-sea dive in my bathtub & get the water in my mouth all the time. This gloss tastes just like my childhood bathwater ;) I will surely repurchase, since this is very reasonably priced at around $10 on eBay.

on 11/30/2004 3:26:00 PM

I can only seem to find this at select online sites. This is by far my HG gloss!!!! For some reason the light blue color just looks great on me. The gloss never dries my lips out and is always smooth and never sticky. This goes on more clear than blue more like a blue hint to it.

Popular Lip Glosses