Lancome Juicy Tubes In Strawberry Juice

3.7

on 10/23/2012 12:33:00 PM

I wouldn't buy juice tube in "strawberry" a second time.
It's not bad, but I don't like the color that much.
It's a "sparkly" strawberry red, a nice hue, but a bit too much on the pink side rather than red. It gets lighter and more transparent once you apply it on your lips, but somehow I find myself using other lip glosses I have, maybe of inferior quality.
It's sticky, as I have read in other reviews and yes, it sticks to my hair, too and it's a bit annoying. But it's good quality and lips look supple and fresh when I wear it. It also has a nice smell/taste. A tube lasts forever and the packaging is very handy.
I also have it in "grapefruit" and it is so much better!
It smells great, fruity citrus and fresh, and the hue is beautiful (rosy orange).

on 2/13/2007 1:54:00 AM

Nice color, nice sparkle, but oh so sticky! I love the look and the smell of this pretty pink tube of gloss, but I'm getting sick of my hair getting stuck in it, which seems to happen on a regular basis. A very pretty product, but very sticky.

on 12/7/2005 9:57:00 AM

I now people complain about juicy tubes mostly being clear, but I like that about them. It lets me wear a clear gloss and feel a bit more interesting putting it on. Plus, the smell is great. This is one of those "dreaded" clear ones, with a tiny bit of sparkle. I'd rebuy because I do really like these, but I'm still trying to figure out if they're worth the price. :P

on 1/28/2005 9:48:00 AM

The smell is wonderful and the packaging makes you feel luxurious when you take it out your purse and start to put it on your lips - but there is where the magic and wonderfulness ends. The content is so terribly sticky that after a while all the red content is in my hair and none on my lips. It's also a big disappointment that though it's so brightly red, the colour that comes out on your lips doesn't make any more red than other colours from Lancôme Juicy tubes.

Would not buy again. I've found other favorites!

on 12/17/2004 1:01:00 PM

This isnt one of Lancomes best JTs, imo. In the tube, the color looks like a clear red with sparkles, but when applied, it just goes on clear. There are cheaper glosses that give you the same effect. Probably wont be repurchasing this one.

on 11/30/2004 2:14:00 PM

This is by far one of fave glosses. The color in the tube looks a bit bright, almost like a barbie pink but it glides on a sheer light pink. It adds a perfect hint of color to my lips. It has silver and pink glitter in it,but doesn't make it gritty. The smell is such a tease, the perfect bubble gum strawberry smell. If only it really tasted like strawberry bubble gum!!!!!!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin