July 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Tone Correcting Concealer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Rocoloco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you used this to conceal your blemishes you would probably think this is a shitty product, but hey this concealer is TONE-CORRECTING (as the name says) and not to conceal blemishes/scars!

I have minimal dark eye circles and this concealer in light beige works wonderfully for me. I love the applicator and how easy it is to blend out the product under my eyes. I was previously using the shu uemura concealer which has a thicker consistency and offers more coverage, but I had some difficulty blending it out, so I think its a give and take.

The only complaint I have is the smell but it fades within 10-15 seconds so I think I can live with it.

Overall it is a great concealer but again, please remember that it is for TONE CORRECTING and not for concealing scars/blemishes!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

Like most of the people on here. I bought this for the price. I got in the car and the first thing I did was grab this and check the color. When I swatched it, I smelt a fruity scent and the pigment was really good. But when I rub it in it didn't do much. But it did very little cover up some redness and a little bit under my eyes. If you want a no makeup makeup look this would be good but not a full coverage. It also gives off a dewy affect. But I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by essienat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mainly because of the price and curiosity. Not good as a concealer. Doesn't cover anything at all as soon as it goes in the skin it just dissapears. No good for acne scars or anything. The only thing I liked was the fruity smell, that's about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's good for under eye dark circles but it is not that opaque so you either build it up a bit or use another concealer on top. I love the texture and scent. I would probably not buy it again though because there's better ones out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this has a very heavy scent... Sort of fruity but in a very perfumed way. Not nice, and makes me not want to put it on the sensitive skin under my eyes. Second, it disappears when you apply it. Not in a good way, like looking natural, but it's just completely... Gone. Like I didn't even apply it in the first place. So weird. Also, it's very runny and does not cover up dark circles AT ALL.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Juliabuszac

Okay, well I was crazy shocked that this was a good undereye concealer. Not for blemishes. NOOO way, but hey, undereye concealer for on the go is good.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very liquidy & non opaque. You need a lot in order for it to cover anything but then it looks cakey. I really do not like this. I'm glad it was only a few dollars because I ended up throwing it away. Don't waste your money there are better concealers for just a few dollars more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this and the HD lifting concealer together. I was curious about which one would work better for me and I still haven't decided. I really like both concealers although they have their differences. I have this in "Ivory" which is light enough for my skintone but it is a little too pink-toned for me. I ended up mixing the two concealers together to get a more neutral-toned concealer. This is a very creamy light-coverage concealer. It blends into the skin nicely but if you have very dark circles, this is not the concealer together. It has a standard doe-foot applicator and a fairly durable container for $1. It has this sweet scent to it. I can't quite pinpoint exactly what it smells like, but it seems familiar (maybe Sweet Tarts?) If you don't like sweet smells in your makeup, I would stay away from this product but I kind of like it. The scent is light and it fades after a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I can see why many people do not like this. However, I like to use this as sort of a primer for my other concealer. Since it so liquidy I find that it moisturizes the skin well, and preps for the real heavy coverage one I need to use for my extremely dark circles. I happen to like the scent as well, it is quite fruity.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by kellyn2013

Does not do the job of covering up dark spots on the face so there's no point in buying it. And for a concealer, I don't think it should have a sweet scent to it.