April 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Tone Correcting Concealer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I can see why many people do not like this. However, I like to use this as sort of a primer for my other concealer. Since it so liquidy I find that it moisturizes the skin well, and preps for the real heavy coverage one I need to use for my extremely dark circles. I happen to like the scent as well, it is quite fruity.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by kellyn2013

Does not do the job of covering up dark spots on the face so there's no point in buying it. And for a concealer, I don't think it should have a sweet scent to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why does it smells so good?! This lighten my scars caused by acne and doesn't get affect later on during days.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Overall, this product was useless to me. It did not serve it's purpose. I personally think a concealer should be thicker and have more coverage than a foundation. This was entirely too fluid like and didn't cover anything. I did like the smell, it is reminiscint of Fruit Loops in my opinion, and the price was quite nice too. I guess you get what you pay for though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a highlighter and it is amazing! I took off one lippy because of the fruity scent. I have the color "light beige"which is too light for my skin tone I am an NC35 which makes it perfect for highlighting. I will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

Let me tell you. I will buy this stuff forever. This was the first concealer I bought when I was first getting into makeup a couple years back because of the price effectiveness. I have it in Light Beige which was perfect for my NC20 skin. In my routine, I do my concealer under my foundation and then this. If I find my foundation isn't giving the coverage I want, I dab a little bit of this over because I know it'll blend right it. It's my HG for that and I will repurchase to the high heavens. I don't use it under my eyes; I don't think it has enough coverage for what I want there. The first few tubes I got, the lettering rubbed off. Since then they fixed the packaging and added that cute citrus scent that I like and others hate. It is really apparent, so keep that in mind if you're sensitive to smell. I don't think everyone will like this, but I do.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Lizzielizay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know its only $1 but what a waste of money! This literally covers NOTHING, as soon as you put it on it magically disappears. Defiantly not good for somebody like me that wants to cover a few acne scars. The only thing I like about this is that it smells good.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

This stuff is awful! I just thought I would give it a try I put it under my eyes and made my eyes puffy swallen looking I like elf products but this is just the worst ever!! It's going in the trash!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ibbyrocks

This is probably one of the worst concealers I have ever use. It isn't good for acne coverage or under eyes. It was extremely cakey and no matter how much I put on it would wipe off. Also, a couple days after I bought this It started getting an orange tint to it and that doesn't go well with my skin tone haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS NOT A CONCEALER FOR ALL OVER YOUR FACE. This concealer is best used under the eyes. If you use it to conceal any blemishes or scars or imoerfections such as that, it will not do a good job and will dissapoint you. Now, as a eye brightener and conealer, this is brilliant. And for only 1 dollar!!!! I have a darker area around my eye and I apply this under my eyes to brighten it really good and to hide some dark circles. I let it set in then apply my foundation over it, my skin looks really uniform and my eyes look really healthy. Please only use this concealer for the eye area, you will love it.:)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No