September 19, 2014 | 1245 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Tone Correcting Concealer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Disclamat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not shimmery, and it covers evenly without looking like makeup and does NOT MAKE MY SKIN LOOK DRY. Before this I was using Almay and I could not put it on before rubbing some vitamin E oil or else it would make my skin look dry and older within an hour.

I don't use it to conceal acne spots, just the undereye area to make me look like I'm almost wearing no makeup. I took 1 lippy off because I would like to be able to squirt it out of a small tube as I don't want to run the risk of contaminating the brush that comes with it. So I just rub a bit on the top of my hand and from there I use my own sponge.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

Um no.....no no no no no....its very orangey and nasty. Doesnt blend well..kinda looks like it just wiped right off when i applied it...didnt cover acne at all...if anything it highlighted them by caking up and the orangey color stuck to it...but it was only 1$....so u get what u pay for

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by elenaaax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer just to try it out and see how I liked it. The color that I bought was a bit dark for me but towards the end of the summer it began to match my skintone a bit better. The consistency of the product is quite liquidy and I don't particularly enjoy the scent. The concealer itself definitely does not conceal blemishes and pimples, but it somewhat covers dark circles or slight discoloration. I probably would not repurchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by gracehhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible concealer! It is very drying and cakes up. It also separated and created patches on my skin. Can't really complain with the price though

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Rocoloco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you used this to conceal your blemishes you would probably think this is a shitty product, but hey this concealer is TONE-CORRECTING (as the name says) and not to conceal blemishes/scars!

I have minimal dark eye circles and this concealer in light beige works wonderfully for me. I love the applicator and how easy it is to blend out the product under my eyes. I was previously using the shu uemura concealer which has a thicker consistency and offers more coverage, but I had some difficulty blending it out, so I think its a give and take.

The only complaint I have is the smell but it fades within 10-15 seconds so I think I can live with it.

Overall it is a great concealer but again, please remember that it is for TONE CORRECTING and not for concealing scars/blemishes!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

Like most of the people on here. I bought this for the price. I got in the car and the first thing I did was grab this and check the color. When I swatched it, I smelt a fruity scent and the pigment was really good. But when I rub it in it didn't do much. But it did very little cover up some redness and a little bit under my eyes. If you want a no makeup makeup look this would be good but not a full coverage. It also gives off a dewy affect. But I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by essienat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mainly because of the price and curiosity. Not good as a concealer. Doesn't cover anything at all as soon as it goes in the skin it just dissapears. No good for acne scars or anything. The only thing I liked was the fruity smell, that's about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's good for under eye dark circles but it is not that opaque so you either build it up a bit or use another concealer on top. I love the texture and scent. I would probably not buy it again though because there's better ones out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this has a very heavy scent... Sort of fruity but in a very perfumed way. Not nice, and makes me not want to put it on the sensitive skin under my eyes. Second, it disappears when you apply it. Not in a good way, like looking natural, but it's just completely... Gone. Like I didn't even apply it in the first place. So weird. Also, it's very runny and does not cover up dark circles AT ALL.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Juliabuszac

Okay, well I was crazy shocked that this was a good undereye concealer. Not for blemishes. NOOO way, but hey, undereye concealer for on the go is good.