E.L.F. Essential Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine, Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 11/28/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would not use this mascara everyday, because it really does not provide the volume I iike. The product also dries up really fast. The reason I gave it a 3 rating is because I do think this is perfect for going in the pool. there are other mascaras that are water proof but always end up washing away after a while in water. This mascara has never failed me when it comes to hanging out in the pool. I use this product but only when I need a waterproof product.

This is my ophthalmologists dream product because every time I've used it, I've poked myself in the eye. The wand is very cumbersome because of the weight distribution of the other tube. The product itself isn't horrible though....the waterproof side is indeed waterproof and nothing smudged or flaked. However, it's only good for about a week, then it dries up to nothing which is a blessing, cause my eyes can only take so much poking.

on 7/17/2014 9:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

eh... didnt like it. Nothing special about this. Dries up quickly too. If I were in a pinch and needed just ANY mascara to put on my lashes for a dollar, it would be ok but Im not even using the tube I have.

on 12/30/2013 11:18:00 PM

There's nothing to be said that hasn't been said below. It's just not good mascara. Try an ELF Studio mascara for a couple dollars more.

on 12/29/2013 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Wow where do I start ... Crap for a buck sums it up. I had bought one of these mascaras at my local Dollar Tree in the hopes that I would work decent for my lashes and save even a little space in my makeup drawer. I used the regular side first and I ended up looking like a crazed looking goth girl with two spiders attached to my eyes. It was awefull. Ok so another day I tried out the waterproof end of the tube and it was so dry that within minutes most of the product had smeared off and that is before I even tried it in rain. Sorry ELF I have purchased many of your low price products and have truly enjoyed them but this mascara is a tube of destruction if your looking for bombshell eyelashes. Recommended for goth girls or boys Halloween makeup or if you want to look like you appreciate the raccoon look.

on 12/13/2013 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Mascara should not come dried out and/or a week from complete gunk. I've purchased two of these, and once it made it to me a bit useable. Extremely flaky, disturbingly so. I guess you could use the wands if you really needed them. But it's cheap packaging, and we all know you have way too many mascaras and wands to even consider keeping these. Waterproof seems to make no difference. Inky. Stick to powders and creams, e.l.f..

on 11/8/2013 9:38:00 AM

This product gives instant, amazing length to my eyelashes, it does not clump them together and it does not flake off! The quality is surprising, seeing as how it's only $1.00. I would buy this product over and over, especially since you're supposed to replace mascara every 3 months.

on 2/3/2013 1:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I do like the idea of having regular and waterproof mascara in one. It's not the best but I am pretty pleased with this inexpensive mascara. The small brush reminds me of Maybelline's Great Lash (the iconic pink and green tube). The waterproof formula holds my curl and didn't flake on me. I got next to no clumps and my lashes looked longer but still natural. I was surprised the regular formula lasted me through the day without giving me raccoon eyes. It's easy to wash off. Good for everyday wear or if you like layering with other mascara types.

on 1/15/2013 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the ones i bought came completely dried out so i wasnt even able to try em out at all

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I actually like this much to my surprise especially the waterproof side.I like this more than the original volume express mascara by maybelline and that one 11 $.This isn't waterproof or water resistant in the slightest but it gives my amazing length and curl.I plan on buying another when this one runs out.

Popular Mascaras