October 21, 2014 | 1714 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

eh... didnt like it. Nothing special about this. Dries up quickly too. If I were in a pinch and needed just ANY mascara to put on my lashes for a dollar, it would be ok but Im not even using the tube I have.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

There's nothing to be said that hasn't been said below. It's just not good mascara. Try an ELF Studio mascara for a couple dollars more.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Racheljean1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow where do I start ... Crap for a buck sums it up. I had bought one of these mascaras at my local Dollar Tree in the hopes that I would work decent for my lashes and save even a little space in my makeup drawer. I used the regular side first and I ended up looking like a crazed looking goth girl with two spiders attached to my eyes. It was awefull. Ok so another day I tried out the waterproof end of the tube and it was so dry that within minutes most of the product had smeared off and that is before I even tried it in rain. Sorry ELF I have purchased many of your low price products and have truly enjoyed them but this mascara is a tube of destruction if your looking for bombshell eyelashes. Recommended for goth girls or boys Halloween makeup or if you want to look like you appreciate the raccoon look.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ducktaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mascara should not come dried out and/or a week from complete gunk. I've purchased two of these, and once it made it to me a bit useable. Extremely flaky, disturbingly so. I guess you could use the wands if you really needed them. But it's cheap packaging, and we all know you have way too many mascaras and wands to even consider keeping these. Waterproof seems to make no difference. Inky. Stick to powders and creams, e.l.f..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by moraiwe

This product gives instant, amazing length to my eyelashes, it does not clump them together and it does not flake off! The quality is surprising, seeing as how it's only $1.00. I would buy this product over and over, especially since you're supposed to replace mascara every 3 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by roccamita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like the idea of having regular and waterproof mascara in one. It's not the best but I am pretty pleased with this inexpensive mascara. The small brush reminds me of Maybelline's Great Lash (the iconic pink and green tube). The waterproof formula holds my curl and didn't flake on me. I got next to no clumps and my lashes looked longer but still natural. I was surprised the regular formula lasted me through the day without giving me raccoon eyes. It's easy to wash off. Good for everyday wear or if you like layering with other mascara types.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

the ones i bought came completely dried out so i wasnt even able to try em out at all

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I actually like this much to my surprise especially the waterproof side.I like this more than the original volume express mascara by maybelline and that one 11 $.This isn't waterproof or water resistant in the slightest but it gives my amazing length and curl.I plan on buying another when this one runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by sousaj001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Horrible. I never seen such a drying mascara ever.
The first time i opened it, I felt as if I had this mascara for years and ran out of product.
I basically bought a mascara wand since nothing actually went on my lashes.
I now use the brush when I take a break with mascara and apply vaseline on my lashes instead.

H O R R I B L E

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Beeaauutty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, talk about alot of bad reveiws! Im so suprised because I LOVE this product and I have tried popular drugstore mascara's AND high end mascara's.
BTW~i naturally have very long lashes that dont need curling. So I dont know how this would work on someone with short, lashes that need lots of curl n such.
PROS:
`Makes my lashes super dark and obvious:) They really look false!
`Gives me tons of volume and enhances my length
`Doesnt flake or wear off
`Looks aammaazzing:)
`Does EVERYTHING we want in a mascara (at least for me it did)
`The price! I got this at walgreens for 99 cents :D
CONS"
` im a little worried about how fast this is going to run out becuase the ends are so small, but if it does go fast i can just buy another to keep in my purse only for touch ups or travel bag ( =

~~~~i will update in a few days or week to tell you if i am still loving or not! But all i can say right now is BUY BUY BUY, this stuff is great!