December 18, 2014 | 1572 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - Brush On Sun oil free powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2005 6:57:00 PM More reviews by stampeder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when it was first brought it out as a limited edition about 4 years ago. I was so upset when they took it off the market. The next summer I was thrilled to see that they had brought it back. Now it comes in a yellow compact instead of the original green. It's great! I use bronze aura lightly on a daily bases to give my skin a nice glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by mac_girl17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasnt keen at first on the bright yellow packaging of this bronzer but strangely enough ive grown to love the weird colour of it. At the counter i specifically asked for a bronzer that would give me a glow , not an orange or pinky one, and not one that makes me look like i have brown blobs on my cheeks!
So she recommended this one in #bronze aura. When i saw it , i thought omg that is too orange, but she applied it on her hands and it looked a pale brown! It looked like alovely natural bronzer,and i have to say, i havent yet found a bronzer that comes out this natural, (and still shows up and gives a glow). When i put it on, it doesnt take a lot to get it showing, and it doesnt look orangey red or pinkey, it gave me that glow i was looking for i really am happy with this! Ive tried benefit's hoola, guerlains' bronzer, diors terrabella poweder, and theyve all been orange and muddy! This one is a STAPLE!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Cutie11654

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a bronzer fanatic, and I DON'T normally like clinique makeup-- but I LOVE this bronzer--even more than my bobbi brown one! I love the subtle shimmer, and it looks so natural and effortless when applied and blended w/ a large brush. Lasts a long time, no fragrance or anything unwanted. 5 lippies!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 12:20:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing this product for all the European girls/boys who only have this bronzer from Clinique on their stores. So once again this is not discontinued but an european Clinique product. I already have bought a Guerlain bronzer in new shade 20 and it did not look like a natural bronzed shade on my PPP skin. It was too yellow. I think that only shades 3 and 4 from Guerlain could have been natural tan shades for me but I liked the texture of Cliniques better. As said I am PPP and I have Clinique brush on sun in shade 2 espresso. It is their darkest but IMO most realistic and best shade being matte and reddish brown. It does not have too peachy or orange tones but it is rather brown. I love the fact with this bronzer that it is sheer because that way it is very easy to achieve natural tan and avoid the muddy look. My mom commented that my tan looked just right...being more ruddy than yellow. I love everything with this bronzer. I dont regret spending 30 euros for this. It is a really good buy and boy was I considering to buy this for several months too. Thanks for my grandma. Such a nice present =)