September 30, 2014 | 1923 users online

Concealers - Guerlain - Issima Precious Light Smoothing Illuminator - 00 Rose Enlumineur [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by onevodkamartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely wonderful! The best highlighting wand/concealer/brightener pen on the market. I am a make-up artist and i use this on people all the time. If only all those Touche eclat bandwagoners would open their eyes. I am never without this and have all shades

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by thunderbird

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this much creamier than touche eclat which is great for my ageing eye area but my daughter 17 also loves it and finds the colour much more flattering for her skintone than any of the YSL ones.Nice packaging but a bit for me.I too will probably buy again despite the price as it's a vital piece of kit for me and makes me look alive depsite a terrible nights sleep.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by 1Green

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best concealer I have ever tried, just wish it was not o expensive. One tube only lasts about 3 months. Until I find something better that is less expensive, I will keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by zagarsky

Was pleasantly surprised by this product. It works as a concealer and as a good shadow base. Does not feel greasy or heavy, does not crease and lasts all day. I wish it was a little less pricey, other then that it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by chochotte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tested it a few days ago and I will definitely buy it. Works as a superb concealer, but also as a wonderful eyeshadow base. I am using Divinora protective eyebase for the eyelids but this is much lighter & smoother. Despite it is pricey & heavy for a little amount of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2005 11:04:00 PM More reviews by dmoa

This is the BEST concealer for dark cirles & to combat any signs of fatigue etc. It has a smooth, light texture & is easy to apply with its brush tip applicator. It's super easy to blend & doesn't make the skin around the eyes feel tight at all, as it has the same skincare ingredients that are used in the Issima skincare range. Absolutely adore this!!