October 23, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Dry Skin Lotion Vitamins A&E

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Willillicious56

First of all, the packaging acts as if it is specifically designed to end up filthy; caked in its contents. That being said, it is a far more sanitary design than those tubs where the product is scooped out. However, at the end of the day, this is a very good quality product purchased at a very reasonable price. I would particularly recommend this for people who suffer from dry skin as this product is very hydrating without leaving a greasy film on the skin. All in all, it is definitely worth the experiment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by xWinterBlue

I love this product!!! I'm a huge fan of the watery texture, because it absorbs very fast and it's not sticky like the other creams.
The little to no scent part is really nice as well, since even though I'm not allergic to strong fragrance, I still prefer to not have those scents around me.
But the best of all, it is super hydrating, after using it for 10mins I can feel my skin getting smoother and softer, which is what a good moisturizer is supposed to do.
And hey, the price is really affordable, can't go wrong with that!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by xxpopstarlolmi

i love to use it but if my skin is super dry it doesnt do any better! the fragrance...i love it but my sensitive skin cant take it so i use it for hands only :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells refreshing but lotion itself is really runny. Leaves me skin feeling greasy and oily too. Im stocking to my Johnson & Johnson vanilla oatmeal lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by zed

Good moisturiser, however i find this, and other moisturisers a bit thick, so i mix it with water (half and half) in a spray bottle and then use it after i shower. I used it on my shaved legs the other day and my legs were silky smooth and had a nice shine for a while after (say, 5 hours? plus). I am happy with this purchase, but i may get sick of the smell, even though it is nice and refreshing. It says on the bottle that it is non-greasy and quickly absorbed - i agree with this. :) good product, would purchase again, but i am enjoying trying different ones too

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Preciosajade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked it.. I dont know why it had all those bad ratings?
It actually makes my skin soft, the scent is not too strong and i like it.
Its not to thick or oily. I dont really have a dry skin i just like to keep it moisturized and healty but i think it does moisturize because my boyfriend uses it too and he said the same thing.
Try it !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by bwong050

I ABSALOTELY love this product it was well worth my mothers buy to me (:
It works really well on my skin and keeps in morsturized for well over the day. I use it everytime i get out of the shower, and it works super (well for me at least)
I usually get comments on how soft my skin is and i would suggest it.
Although some of these other ratign woudl care to disagree......!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by laurelrea

This stuff is horrible. It's runny and leaves your skin all nasty feeling for the short time (at least it has that part right) it takes to absorb. My skin looks dry about two minutes later. Dont waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by meow730

I don't have really dry skin, and this provides enough mositurizing effects on my skin. The scent is ok, and it goes away in about a minute. This doesn't leave a residue on my skin like the Intensive Care Extra Strength lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2005 11:52:00 AM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so not moisturizing! I am so upset! I bought the big pump bottle at Costco for a good "bargain", but its so bad! It does absolutely nothing for the skin! The scent I dont think its that bad really, unless youre way sensitive. But the formula, its just not moisturizing enough!