November 23, 2014 | 947 users online

Foundations - Philosophy - the supernatural airbrush canvas

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cozmicsuga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Total HG. Better than Bare Essentials.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by mander25

amazing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

i am not a HUGE philosophy fan... however- the supernatural airbrush canvas is one of my all time favorites. I own two of them- one for my collection at home, and one for my makeup bag that i keep with me on the go. This works wonderful for those days you are running late, or you are on the go and dont carry all your brushes with you. It really does give you an 'airbrush' look... whether your using it as a powder by itself, or whether your using it as a setting powder on top of your foundation- you will get an even, light, flawless feel. Some people claim that its 'chalky' which is true ONLY if you use it on dry skin by itself. its best to moisturize before using this, and you can use a primer if you want, but isnt required. I just love the fact that its so easy to use, it makes my skin look flawless, it is a little pricey... however one jar of this lasts me 6-9 months while using it daily. this is a staple in my collection, and i recomend all of you that have yet to try it, do so. I think you will love it just as much as i do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by koen0126

I really like this product. I wear it in combination with a BB cream. Don't get me wrong though, I don't like wearing a lot of make up. This provdes good coverage and is very light. it has also lasted a really long time. I also like that it is very matte, I hate when there is any bit of shimmer in my make-up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

This is a really a nice, build-able foundation. The sponge applicator is really effective and easy to use, but be careful to keep it clean in order to prevent the breeding of bacteria. It's really light, but it covers well. It's really expensive, and it doesn't last a very long time. It's nice, but it's not fantastic...so for that reason I wouldn't rebuy. Nice, but not for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Jaylakent

Have been looking for HG foundation - so purchased this in one of my quests. It was EXPENSIVE for such a little bit of product. This gives light to medium coverage. If I use this SOLELY as my foundation - the get the buildable coverage I want, I end up looking like the tin-man. Must be the iridescent particles that mask imperfections? I have actually been using it as a finishing powder. I have to say for me, as a finishing powder it's gorgeous. Ranks up there above Smashbox Halo. My face looks airbrushed when I use this over foundation. Downside - after a couple hours - it has disappeared. Where it goes is beyond me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by queenanna7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The coverage is amazing and the sponge top applicator is very neat compared to the usual brush type mineral powder applicators. Wish it didn't cost an arm and a leg!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by katebean98

great product.... but no coverage at all. the container is the thing that caught my eye... its just so cute and sleek. i have come to realize that this powder is a good mattifier... i took one lippie off because i was looking for coverage but ended up buying an amazing mattifier... which is a plus, but not what i was looking for
****PROS*****
•great shine control
•blends everything together
•doesnt clog pores!!!!
•allergy tested
•no parabens

****CONS*****
•not alot of coverage..if any
•feels chalky

i would not buy this product again because im sure this product will last me a long time.... and i want a higher coverage... i would recomend this to a person who is looking for a good matte loose powder....
*TIP*
i reccomend that you do not use the sponge applicator.. instead use a basic powder brush, stippling brush, or kabuki brush...
i hope this has helped you in some way

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by theamazinganna

My favorite foundation to date! I love love love this. It goes on smoothly on my skin, the airbrush effect makes my skin look naturally glowing, I can use the product sparingly so it lasts for several months, and it doesn't break me out! Since I use bronze it looks like i have a glowing tan (that fresh from the beach look).

My only problem would be the price, and in Manila, the makeup stores don't really carry this. Very hard to find here. Also I wish they'd have a brush to go with us, cause the sponge gets dirty right away and the product easily seeps through it.

As a foundation though this gets a perfect 5 for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

The lightest shade made my skin look orange. The coverage is great but the color ruined it all for me. such a bummer. I wouldn't use the sponge it comes with I just opened it up and used a mineral brush. This just sits in my collection now. I never returned it so I have a whole container left just sitting. Maybe if I go as snooki for halloween it would be a perfect skin tone.