November 24, 2014 | 1666 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez for her body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by delish288

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was at Winners a few weeks ago and bought a small sized bottle of the body lotion for a steal of about 25% of what it would sell retail at a store. I am now wearing this lotion and at first just putting the size of a quarter on my arm it was very strong.. About 15mins later the orange blossom and musk came out and I was overjoyed at the scent and it also calmed down in strength as well. I feel the body lotion is on par with the edt or perhaps some of you people who have amazing noses might say it resembles the edp. Anyway I really love the smell, it is warm, crisp, yet it doesnt scream like it is scraping the inside of my olfactory membranes, I feel that I smell very nice. The body lotion makes me feel good, for the simple fact it doesnt make me feel that wearing it in public would annoy anybody and make them run away from me. Now a few hours later I find the scent has a touch of sort of mint or balsam for lack of a better word the smell reminds me of the Intense Musk in the pink bottle which I love as well. I dont even think that along with wearing the lotion it would require adding the edt or the edp also, the scent from the body lotion would be enough sillage and sizzle to wear. I think just wearing the body lotion in the summer's evening having dinner in an air conditioned restaurant would scent the area around a person just to give it a lovely touch around the table however in over 75degree weather it would be too much in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As i wrote in my review of the NR for her body cream, this doesn't smell exactly the same as the edp, which is sort of the point. You don't want to bombard people with your perfume, you want to add a little something to your scent.

Anyway, I do like this lotion, although I find it a bit too light. It doesn't really cut it for winter, but in spring/summer it might be more useful. At the moment I don't see myself repurchasing this (unless it is included in a sale or deal), but if I change my mind during the warmer months I might change my mind.

If you have try skin, this probably isn't for you, it is very, very light.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2008 10:43:00 AM More reviews by perasma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lotion thinking it would be a nice way to make the EDT last longer, but very bad surprise : the smell is completly different from the perfume, it has nothing in common, it's harsh, strong and old lady-like. Really i can't understand how they dare to sell such a bad product, stay away from it or better test it before (i didn't, i trusted the brand...)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by milo63108

I got this as part of the gift set also, like the reviewer below. However, I agree more with the other reviewers that the cream is NOT similar to the perfume. It's much more harsh, and utterly lacks the soft creaminess of the EDP. It does mellow a bit over time, and the scent is long-lasting, so I ended up using the entire tube, but still would not purchase on its own. Especially at that ridiculous price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this body cream a lot. I got it in a limited gift set from Sephora; you get a 1.6 oz of the EDP and a 1.6 oz of the Body Cream for $77 (you pay $72 for that size EDP alone). I liked it because it smells very soft and feminine. I also thought it went really well the the EDP. I was actually thinking the worst from the reviews I read but I am disagreeing with those negative reviews. Although the hydration isn't a deep hydration it's nice as a light summer lotion more than a body cream I think. As I always say get a sample and try it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by chvatal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i really, really wanted to like this as the EDP is one of my all time favorite scents. but on me, both the lotion and cream don't smell right; they're too sharp, too tinny, too metallic, too cheap. i can sense that the lotion and EDP are related scent-wise... but they're more like distant cousins than brother/sister. too bad!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kmunns

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, I must admit that I did not sniff test this perfume before slathering one sample packet of body lotion over me. Argh, what a mistake! This scent was just pure awful in a pink and black wrapper. I smelled like an 80s power suit! This fragrance is strong on the synthetic smell and not much else. I couldn't get my husband to sit close to me because he went into a sneezing fit as soon as I came close and I could barely stand my own self. Had to throw my pajamas in the wash because the scent was all over them too. I guess for every scent, there is a wearer out there but it's not me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was surprised to discover how moisturizing this cream was. It really softened and plumped up the skin on my hands. The fragrance reminds me of rose geraninium and musk which I like but would not want to use as an all over fragranced body lotion or to wear everyday. Will use up what I have and not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cucas87

A perfect body lotion if you have a horrible head cold and cannot smell a thing. It is very moisturizing and feels nice on but has a terrible smell that is so far from the EDP and EDT that it's hard to believe it is a related product. In the words of Marcia Brady, "Oh, my nose!"

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved the Edt and EDP so much that I bought the body cream I hate to say that I did not like it. It is just way to sweet and not musky enough and to me the fragrances does not smell the same when I use it with the body cream. The cream itself is nice and rich. Sinks into the skin fast and smells o.k. But I use unscented lotion with these fragrances and they smell way better and last long on the skin. Also very, very expensive. The packaging is great. I say don't waste your money. It pains me to swap it so I use it at night after I shower. But I won't repurchase. I should not have even given it 3 lippies but I love the EDT and EDP so much I could not bring myself to give it 1 or 2 lippies. You get the drift.