July 28, 2014 | 1747 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - Hydrology Intense Moisture Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I originally got this in the travel size as I was looking for a decent travel shampoo and conditioner to take away. Considering that I'm currently using the last of my pantene which has RUINED my hair, this stuff is amazing. I don't have dry hair but after using the pantene (see my other review) my hair is dry, limp and feels so brittle. This stuff is amazing.

Pros: Smells really devine. Kind of fruity but not overpowerling so. Light on. I barely have to use any product. It works up to a really nice lather and rinses off without leaving any product.

Cons: I'm not a big fan of the packaging. Yes it's a sturdy plastic however this can be a bit unwieldy in the shower when your hands are wet and you end up dropping it a bit.

Over all after the damage that my heair has sustained this one made my hair bouncy. Yes BOUNCY. I've never had a product do that. EVER. After using this stuff with the conditioner I then towel dry my hair and finger comb through the loreal anti frizz oil. Lets hope this will restore my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by JolieBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i wouldn't repurchase since i am set on getting even bigger hair and this one definitely flattens out everything....
smells good, does what it says it does, hydrates the hair and everything. the problem with this product is that it fails to make my hair BIG, as i naturally have it....my hair is limp, thin, sticks to the head instead of flowing around in a massive crown like i am used to have it. i am not going to buy this again. brrrr. can hardly wait to finish it (might make the subject of a giveaway anytime soon...)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Really did moisturize my hair. My hair was noticeably softer and definitely not as dry after using. Smells nice too. VERY affordable and easy to find.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by punkysus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow.. I really enjoy this stuff. It says it's for dry and/or damaged hair, though mine isn't. But I've had an issue with my hair. It's fine and full-bodied in the morning, but by the afternoon, it seems to separate and become knotty. It looks awful and just looks and feels.. Yuck! This stuff was a great solution. My hair isn't dry, but I really enjoyed the moisture it gave my hair. My hair remained healthy and silky the entire day! The problem was that it didn't look as magnificent as it felt. It hadn't any shine, but it didn't look bad. It was kind of boring without shine. This also controlled frizz. I'm really unsure about this. If only it gave my hair shine, then I would be completely satisfied.