October 24, 2014 | 945 users online

Polishes - MAC - Aloe Aloe

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 3:08:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a POS (piece of sh*t) this polish is. Wow, I knew it would be sheer-ish but its basically nothing but a sliht cast of pale lime green, even after 3 coats. Terribly unflattering next to my PPP skin. Worst polish I have ever tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by lucyem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE the color in the bottle. But on it takes about 3 coats to even get a very light version of the color seen in the bottle. I wanted something that green for my toes. It really is IMO a very conservative green due to its paleness. I would not rebuy as I wanted a fun green for my toes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Aloe Aloe is a super fun shade that is definitely not for conservative office wear! An opalescent sea foam green with mint, pale blue and a bit of gold iridescence, it can be worn as a single coat for just a flash of color or multiple coats (three is best) for the full color seen in the bottle. Great, fun shade, but not one I would likely finish or need another bottle of, hence the "no" to whether I would buy this product again.