August 23, 2014 | 1374 users online

Concealers - Amazing Cosmetics - Amazing Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticalgirl

This concealor was said to be the "best concealor out there", by a Sephora associate.
I highly disliked this concealer. For me, it was thick, but tacky. The product did not set, and caused my eyeliner to smudge. The product appeared greasy, and caked up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Jillybean89

This product is AMAZING for my undereye bags and circles. The only problem is that it costs a lot and runs out quickly. However, I will repurchase because I've never found a concealer that covers this well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I will probably buy again because of the amazing coverage it has, but this concealer is so pricey!!! I conceal everyday, and I go through concealers way too quickly. I like to only use this on the "worst" spots of my face (acne scarring on cheeks) and I only use a small amount and add more if I need it. Like I said, the coverage you get from this concealer is amazing. It will cover anything and everything. I'm sure it would cover tattoo's if need be. Shade range is good, I found I am the lightest shade - and it seems to be a pretty close match. My only complaint with this concealer is that sometimes if over applied, it can make your face look greasy, even after you have put on foundation and powdered. Also, too much of any concealer with this amount of coverage can cause caking in dry areas and fine lines. So try and keep it away from the eyes, and lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by go_onyagoodthing

I use concealer to cover blemishes & broken capilleries.I never use it under the eye so I can't comment on the utility of this product for that. I am a concealer junkie&have tried loads of brands. My other current faves are Prescriptives camouflage cream (which I have to buy online through one of those websites that gives you a US postal address which jumps up the cost) and MAC concealer (the waxy one in the little pot). This is very good. Great coverage & a extremely pigmented, so a tiny bit goes a long way. Lasting power is decent, it seems to last as well as my other concealers, though I did have to touch up after 4 hours.I have combination 30 year old skin. The shade range is good, I'm the palest colour&its a good match. It's very expensive though but I'm hoping it will last an age. For UK & Irish ladies, you can buy this in m&s.i think it's 27 euro for the small size&40 for the larger.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by eek42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like the texture. It is quite cakey and yet also fails to cover texture issues/ blackheads on my nose and chin. This would never be wet enough for under the eyes, but it doesn't sit well enough to cover my chin and nose.

I really appreciate how fair the lightest color is though. I struggle through using it for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sphere99

This stuff is fantastic! I do not normally use concealer but felt it was about time to grow up and start using it! This is great, not cakey and conceals fantastically!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by m0lliee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dark circles and redness on my eyelids. This concealer works great for my eyelids but not so much for my circles. The consistency is creamy and blends easily. I've had the small size tube since August and it will probably last me another 4-6 months since you really do not need to use very much product. I like to use Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer over this concealer for better coverage under my eyes. I will buy this again unless I find a better product for covering redness/broken capillaries.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Deejxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't express how much of my hard earned money goes to buying concealers. For me, a concealer is the one beauty product I cannot walk out of the door without. I'v tried top of the line concealers such as Chanel, Estée Lauder to more affordable lines such as Smashbox and Makeup Forever. All of them have somewhat done the job but not as well as this Amazing concealer. This absolutely covers dark circles AND bags!! it's creamy and doesn't dry out. I love it! Two disadvantages are: I have yellow under tones and the concealer in "honey" is perfect but has too much pink undertones in it so I have to mix it with another concealer since there is no concealer in this line that matches my skin more than the "Honey" shade. And lastly, it causes waay to many creases underneath the eye. MAKE sure to use an eye primer. And for these two drawbacks, I've got to rate this a 4 instead of a 5.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by denns

This is an absolutely fabulous undereye concealer - except for the fact that irritated my undereye area, making it all red, puffy and itchy for about two days. I was a bit shocked, only because I've never experienced that from a concealer before. I only took off one lippie because it didn't work for me, but I'd imagine it would work across a variety of skin tones. Since quite a tacky/creamy consistency (petrolatum and lanolin based), those with more oily skin or normal under eyes might need to set with powder. It didn't draw attention to any lines or settle into creases (full disclosure - I am only 23) and it seemed to last quite awhile on the skin near my cheek as well.

For those that are sensitive or clog-prone, it does have a few fatty alcohols and and cucumber extract in there which may have caused my irritation. Bummer because this stuff looked beautiful on!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by mairsbeautytips

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING Concealer -Light Golden color: I've been using this concealer for many years and covet the coverage and texture of this AMAZING Concealer. Now, for being a mature woman I do have dark circles to contend with. But, this product performs! It truly lightens and covers dark circles, under eye pigmentations, and moisturizes the area. A little bit of this product goes a very long way. Which is the very reason I spend $40.00 for .5 fluid ounces - it is worth it! I warm up the product before I place it on my concealer brush. I place a tad on my palm and use the pad on my right Ring finger and use a circular motion to warm it up and, then use my brush to apply gingerly. Dab it on carefully and blend it in with your brush using gentle strokes and using the pad on your right ring finger to blend if needed. That is the key to this concealer/correcteur. Use it on a pimple or a facial skin blemish, and its going to conceal it! It has an 8 hour staying power - you may have to touch up during the day - by gently patting underneath your eyes.
Hope this review has been helpful!