December 18, 2014 | 1809 users online

Concealers - Amazing Cosmetics - Amazing Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by JKiley

Exactly as advertised- AMAZING!!! I'm 35 and really only need coverage under my eyes, and the occasional spot, and I'm so glad I found this product! It gives me total color correction and coverage, while being blendable into the areas where I don't wear concealer. It doesn't settle into fine lines, lasts ALL day, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It is a complete coverage product, so probably wouldn't wear all over, but perfect as a concealer. I set it with Primed and Poreless loose powder for a fresh, all day, youthful finish. A must add to any makeup bag!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Pinksk8wax

This is meh and WAY over priced. I would not ever buy this again or recommend it. Luckily, I only purchased the "to-go" size so I'm not stuck with a ton of product. It's hard to dispense the right amount and it comes out watery at first. It's too thick and cakey, even when I apply a teeny bit. It actually accentuated the fine lines around my eyes. I have used concealers that cost less than a third of what this does and they perform a million times better. A complete waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Virgo317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, I tried this concealer at an Ulta store, and decided to purchase it. I have awful bags and it has been extremely hard to find something that covers well and actually lasts.

There are many colors to choose from so it wasn't to difficult to find my match, which is a plus. I purchased it at about $30, the tube is TINY. You can get some real use out of it though. I first tried it by mixing with under eye primer, I used a very small amount of the concealer and together with the primer, it was more than enough to cover my under eye bags and even my lids, which have some redness. It did not last more than 4-5 hours, so I decided I would try with out the primer, it really didn't make much difference. It doesn't last very long in my opinion. Also, if you do not use setting powder it will definitely crease. Even with powder there is a small amount of creasing and sinking into fine lines.

I'm pretty torn about this concealer, it does offer pretty good coverage for a few hours, however, it is also pretty cakey. My boy friend called me over one day and told me, "I don't like your new make up, it looks really cakey and whatever you used to use didn't look like that." Well, note taken but I'm still using the whole tube, down to the last drop (especially due to the price)!

All in all, I probably wouldn't purchase this again, it's just not worth the money to me, especially since I use concealer ever single day. I would rather continue searching for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by GreenGables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I read endless rave reviews of this overpriced concealer. I have severe dark circles and need true full coverage. I'm sort of torn about this. So far it's the best concealer I have found in terms of coverage but that isn't saying much. It separates a bit in the tube and it's difficult to get just the right amount out. It's so outrageously overpriced you don't want to lose any by accident. It never quite fully dries down and caused major creasing under the eyes. I can deal with that because I find almost all concealers crease to a degree, at least on me. Unfortunately this one creases non stop. I run my finger over the crease to smooth it into place and five minutes later it's back.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by princess_jess73

If I could give this zero I would. The color matched fine, med beige and covered an undererye circle;however did not last: grease, cake and crease. The worst part was that I had not had a single breakout in many, many, many months and not even a clogged pore, but now in the 4 places I put this to cover one undereye and three brown spots, my skin broke out in the EXACT location where any product touched my skin. Ruined my efforts for blemish-free skin. Epic fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Neeeneee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The is without doubt the best concealer I've ever used. It lasts an incredible amount of time, covers immediately and completely. I used a brush and it covered an age spot and spot perfectly. I prefer a natural look so it's a little cakey but it is exceptional and miles better than Nars new one, double wear etc. brill!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticalgirl

This concealor was said to be the "best concealor out there", by a Sephora associate.
I highly disliked this concealer. For me, it was thick, but tacky. The product did not set, and caused my eyeliner to smudge. The product appeared greasy, and caked up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Jillybean89

This product is AMAZING for my undereye bags and circles. The only problem is that it costs a lot and runs out quickly. However, I will repurchase because I've never found a concealer that covers this well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I will probably buy again because of the amazing coverage it has, but this concealer is so pricey!!! I conceal everyday, and I go through concealers way too quickly. I like to only use this on the "worst" spots of my face (acne scarring on cheeks) and I only use a small amount and add more if I need it. Like I said, the coverage you get from this concealer is amazing. It will cover anything and everything. I'm sure it would cover tattoo's if need be. Shade range is good, I found I am the lightest shade - and it seems to be a pretty close match. My only complaint with this concealer is that sometimes if over applied, it can make your face look greasy, even after you have put on foundation and powdered. Also, too much of any concealer with this amount of coverage can cause caking in dry areas and fine lines. So try and keep it away from the eyes, and lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by go_onyagoodthing

I use concealer to cover blemishes & broken capilleries.I never use it under the eye so I can't comment on the utility of this product for that. I am a concealer junkie&have tried loads of brands. My other current faves are Prescriptives camouflage cream (which I have to buy online through one of those websites that gives you a US postal address which jumps up the cost) and MAC concealer (the waxy one in the little pot). This is very good. Great coverage & a extremely pigmented, so a tiny bit goes a long way. Lasting power is decent, it seems to last as well as my other concealers, though I did have to touch up after 4 hours.I have combination 30 year old skin. The shade range is good, I'm the palest colour&its a good match. It's very expensive though but I'm hoping it will last an age. For UK & Irish ladies, you can buy this in m&s.i think it's 27 euro for the small size&40 for the larger.