September 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Concealers - Amazing Cosmetics - Amazing Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by GreenGables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I read endless rave reviews of this overpriced concealer. I have severe dark circles and need true full coverage. I'm sort of torn about this. So far it's the best concealer I have found in terms of coverage but that isn't saying much. It separates a bit in the tube and it's difficult to get just the right amount out. It's so outrageously overpriced you don't want to lose any by accident. It never quite fully dries down and caused major creasing under the eyes. I can deal with that because I find almost all concealers crease to a degree, at least on me. Unfortunately this one creases non stop. I run my finger over the crease to smooth it into place and five minutes later it's back.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by princess_jess73

If I could give this zero I would. The color matched fine, med beige and covered an undererye circle;however did not last: grease, cake and crease. The worst part was that I had not had a single breakout in many, many, many months and not even a clogged pore, but now in the 4 places I put this to cover one undereye and three brown spots, my skin broke out in the EXACT location where any product touched my skin. Ruined my efforts for blemish-free skin. Epic fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Neeeneee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The is without doubt the best concealer I've ever used. It lasts an incredible amount of time, covers immediately and completely. I used a brush and it covered an age spot and spot perfectly. I prefer a natural look so it's a little cakey but it is exceptional and miles better than Nars new one, double wear etc. brill!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticalgirl

This concealor was said to be the "best concealor out there", by a Sephora associate.
I highly disliked this concealer. For me, it was thick, but tacky. The product did not set, and caused my eyeliner to smudge. The product appeared greasy, and caked up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Jillybean89

This product is AMAZING for my undereye bags and circles. The only problem is that it costs a lot and runs out quickly. However, I will repurchase because I've never found a concealer that covers this well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I will probably buy again because of the amazing coverage it has, but this concealer is so pricey!!! I conceal everyday, and I go through concealers way too quickly. I like to only use this on the "worst" spots of my face (acne scarring on cheeks) and I only use a small amount and add more if I need it. Like I said, the coverage you get from this concealer is amazing. It will cover anything and everything. I'm sure it would cover tattoo's if need be. Shade range is good, I found I am the lightest shade - and it seems to be a pretty close match. My only complaint with this concealer is that sometimes if over applied, it can make your face look greasy, even after you have put on foundation and powdered. Also, too much of any concealer with this amount of coverage can cause caking in dry areas and fine lines. So try and keep it away from the eyes, and lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by go_onyagoodthing

I use concealer to cover blemishes & broken capilleries.I never use it under the eye so I can't comment on the utility of this product for that. I am a concealer junkie&have tried loads of brands. My other current faves are Prescriptives camouflage cream (which I have to buy online through one of those websites that gives you a US postal address which jumps up the cost) and MAC concealer (the waxy one in the little pot). This is very good. Great coverage & a extremely pigmented, so a tiny bit goes a long way. Lasting power is decent, it seems to last as well as my other concealers, though I did have to touch up after 4 hours.I have combination 30 year old skin. The shade range is good, I'm the palest colour&its a good match. It's very expensive though but I'm hoping it will last an age. For UK & Irish ladies, you can buy this in m&s.i think it's 27 euro for the small size&40 for the larger.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by eek42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like the texture. It is quite cakey and yet also fails to cover texture issues/ blackheads on my nose and chin. This would never be wet enough for under the eyes, but it doesn't sit well enough to cover my chin and nose.

I really appreciate how fair the lightest color is though. I struggle through using it for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sphere99

This stuff is fantastic! I do not normally use concealer but felt it was about time to grow up and start using it! This is great, not cakey and conceals fantastically!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by m0lliee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dark circles and redness on my eyelids. This concealer works great for my eyelids but not so much for my circles. The consistency is creamy and blends easily. I've had the small size tube since August and it will probably last me another 4-6 months since you really do not need to use very much product. I like to use Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer over this concealer for better coverage under my eyes. I will buy this again unless I find a better product for covering redness/broken capillaries.