January 30, 2015 | 1979 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Honeylove

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 2:11:00 PM More reviews by nissypikachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have an olive skin tone with yellow undertones (NC30) and if used properly, this lipstick will look amazing. The color is beige nude with peach undertones. I find that on it's own, it makes me look a bit sickly but I like to use MAC Boldly Bare lipliner or the Wet n Wild Chestnut lipliner blended on the outsides of my lips to make this lipstick work. It is truly matte and has barely any transfer if you blot after applying. I would recommend exfoliating your lips as you should with most matte lipsticks because this can accentuate fine lines, dry patches, and cracks. It is also quite long lasting, but I would not recommend eating with this on. It is not a thick, soul-drying matte like Ruby Woo, it's very bearable to wear on a day to day basis and easy to reapply. I am always looking for a nice nude lipstick and this one is becoming a favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 8:27:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I honeylove this lipstick!! It is just a perfect neutral which doesn't make me look like a dead body. And as I am the founder of dry lips, I thinks this one doesn't dry my lips at all! You should definitely give this one a try if you're interested. For reference: my skintone is NC25-NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by oalkims

Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by TattooedPrncsz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, it can be drying but alI you need is a good lip balm. It reads as a pinkish-browish nude to me and is one of the only lipsticks I can say I finished the whole tube. I love how this pairs with the eyeshadows from Tarte after dark palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyismyfavy

I adore this lipstick as it looks so beautiful on especially with a dark purple smokey eye. It nudes out my lips without making my lips look dead. The only con is that its slightly drying but that can be overcome by wearing lipbalm underneath. Overall, i would def buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I really like this shade. This fall, I've been trying to go with deeper nudes since they are my favorite and this is perfect. Paired with Whirl, you've also got that Kylie Jenner lip. This is a matte, so can be a bit drying, so I apply a balm first. This is described as a light beige toned with rose and that's a perfect description. A deeper pinky nude. Would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst. It's pretty for the ten minutes that it stays on

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by ClareyAlexa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this nude lipstick. Suits my cool toned skin. I wear it with Boots no7 nude line and a gloss for evening

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This just might be my favorite nude Lippy. And I have tons, I have just about every matte/satin nude or mauve lipstick from mac, plus other nudes in different finishes. I recently got this and idk how it took me so long to pick it up. It's the perfect shade for me, not too nude and not too brown. It can be a little drying but some Chapstick before applying can fix that. I just absolutely love this lipstick! If you're eyeing it get it, you won't regret it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

Honey love just did not suit me. It washed me out, made my teeth appear yellow and honestly I looked ill. Even with smokey eyes I could not pull this off. I have a tan completion and am neutral in tone (green and purple veins). I found the application to be very dry but not pigmented dry like their retro matte collection but patchy.