MAC Matte - Honeylove

4.1

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really, really nice light nudey-beige. I can't imagine many skin tones that would suit this colour on its own. I'm convinced that Honeylove is one of those colours that is meant to be used either with a slightly darker liner or used with another matte lipstick to make ombre/3D fuller lips.
I use it with taupe and it's my favourite lipstick combination.

This is an ultra drying matte lipstick so you gotta scrub and moisturize your lips 15-20 mins before application.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

perfect nude! just a bit to drying on the lips :(

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I just don't like this lipstick!!! It is sooo pale it makes me look ill .. it comes up a very beigey washed out colour and is so matt that when it wears off a little it leaves a very unattractive ring round the inside of my lips. The colour did nothing for me I looked sickly.

Love this lippy! I can seriously wear it everyday. It looks good on my NC35 skin tone, paired with my Subculture lip liner LOVE!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely w Beurre lipliner!! MAC has done it again....I had this in my collection but hasn't worn it a lot until lately....It is simply lovely. I'm an NC15ish & I love MAC & I love nudes so it would only seem natural that this would be a major hit. A definite hit not a miss! This is a little bit lighter than blankety or velvet Teddy also faves. I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick. It **IS** matte be forewarned if u don't like mattes but that is easily remedied by buying MAC Prep + Prime Lip to apply underneath it. This isn't a retro matte so it's not quite as bad as RM formula which I've heard are very drying & I've avoided RM formula coz I'm not a big matte fan. This is not as pale as MAC Myth nor Angel. It seriously gives me JLo lips. I'm very happy w this lipstick & if I lost it it'd have to rebuy it! I've got an ample amount of the tube left thankfully. MAC lipstick makes me so happy! They've raised the price to $17 making it $18.02 w tax free shipping on maccosmetics dot com. My next investments are florabundance & siss most likely! Winning!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I wanted a wearable nude lipstick similar to the kind Angelababy has. The shade is a pink toned nude color and it is an opaque matte finish. However I did not like how it looked on my lips. I looked sick and sallow! It also made the dry skin on my lips show, but that's because I didn't exfoliate my lips before applying. I'm going to return this lipstick only because the shade doesn't flatter me. If your skintone can work with this kind of shade, it's not a bad lipstick for its quality/price. I'm sticking with Velvet Teddy and I'll continue buying more shades from MAC

This is my go to nude and I love it! People have said it can make there lips look dead, this is the case for me I think it gives you gorgeous colour and doesn't dry them out either as its a matte lipstick it still feels creamy, I got this colour as velvet teddy was out of stock, however I since got it and I still love honey love more! Also the vanilla scent is gorgeous

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Such a pretty shade! I'd call it a soft honey toned nude with pink tones. I love MAC's classic vanilla scent and the packaging is well made. It's nice for golden toned skin, I especially like it topped with a little bit of shiny nude gloss.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you're looking for the perfect matte and nude pink-ish brown lipstick for a perfect nineties look this one is always a winner! Honeylove doesn't dry up on your lips either and the price is decent. I love this one!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a neutral beigey browny nude on my NC30 skin. It's probably the lightest I would go, since it's very pigmented although it shouldn't make you look like death if your lighter than NC35. NC40-45 may get away with it with a gloss or liner. Overall, it's a great lipstick to wear with smokey eyes.

Recommended for Medium Skin