December 18, 2014 | 1220 users online

Palettes - Flirt - flirt holiday collection

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good quality. Medium amount of pigmentation. Very smooth and soft. I love it. Great for everyday look. I returned it due to the awful packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ckgurl714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this onsale, but even so, it was a great deal for so many products. It was a great way to try out so many products which are all very high quality. I think I paid $15ish for the set....that costs less than the 2 lipglosses alone. All the colors in the set are pretty wearable(except midnight lace...for me at least). I wish they had a set like this this year for the holidays.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by californiadreaming

I bought this at Christmastime and it was half off its $27 retail, so I was really excited. The other day, I found it for $5!!! It's such an amazing deal! Anyways, the makeup is nice but I really like the packaging a lot. It looks and acts high-class with the pricetag of a Sephora makeup sponge. Love it! (The lip gloss is really greasy for some reason though)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Samsara26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very cute set. AND I got it on 50% off sale last night at Kohls. Look for the sale gals! I got the bigger of the 2 holiday sets for 13$

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2004 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jeniferp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flirt! Glamourazzi Gloss and Sparkle Set

It comes in a great holiday gift box too.

The holiday collection retails
for 27.50. You get a cute palette which was surprisingly a great size that includes:
A blush in crazy in love (medium candy pink)
E/s in Coconutty (dark brown)
E/S Candy hearts ( light pink)
E/S in Feeling hot(a shimmery peach)

A lipgloss in Zippy GInger (smelled and tasted like cake batter)
A L/s MIdnight Glace (a dark burgandy)
A Liquid L/s in COvet (metallic pink)

And a free sample of another shade of l/s

And a travel type set of five brushes that come in its own case.
I like this set for the price, the blush is a great size as I already have another powder blush from them. I like the cases, slim and they fit right in my purse. THis would be a great gift for someone interested in trying Flirt!