April 24, 2014 | 1936 users online

Palettes - Flirt - flirt holiday collection

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good quality. Medium amount of pigmentation. Very smooth and soft. I love it. Great for everyday look. I returned it due to the awful packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ckgurl714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this onsale, but even so, it was a great deal for so many products. It was a great way to try out so many products which are all very high quality. I think I paid $15ish for the set....that costs less than the 2 lipglosses alone. All the colors in the set are pretty wearable(except midnight lace...for me at least). I wish they had a set like this this year for the holidays.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by californiadreaming

I bought this at Christmastime and it was half off its $27 retail, so I was really excited. The other day, I found it for $5!!! It's such an amazing deal! Anyways, the makeup is nice but I really like the packaging a lot. It looks and acts high-class with the pricetag of a Sephora makeup sponge. Love it! (The lip gloss is really greasy for some reason though)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Samsara26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very cute set. AND I got it on 50% off sale last night at Kohls. Look for the sale gals! I got the bigger of the 2 holiday sets for 13$

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by crys20

This is a wonderful set to get anyone for Christmas or if you jsut want to try out Flirt! since it comes with full sized versions of the following:
Plushious Liquid Velvet LipColor in Midnight Lace (Wine)
High Wattage Lip Color in Covet (Metallic Pink)
Squeeze Me Super Shiny Lipgloss in Zippy Ginger (Pink with Brown undertones)
Peek-A-Blush Sheer Powder Cheek Color in Crazy in Love (Candy Pink)
Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Candy Hearts (Shimmery Pink), Feeling Hot (Shimmery Peach), and Coconutty (Dark Brown)
Everywhere Brush Kit
The compacts are small and sleek so you can easily hide it in your purse or bag. This is a wonderful set and I hope that they have more coming out after Christmas.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2004 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jeniferp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flirt! Glamourazzi Gloss and Sparkle Set

It comes in a great holiday gift box too.

The holiday collection retails
for 27.50. You get a cute palette which was surprisingly a great size that includes:
A blush in crazy in love (medium candy pink)
E/s in Coconutty (dark brown)
E/S Candy hearts ( light pink)
E/S in Feeling hot(a shimmery peach)

A lipgloss in Zippy GInger (smelled and tasted like cake batter)
A L/s MIdnight Glace (a dark burgandy)
A Liquid L/s in COvet (metallic pink)

And a free sample of another shade of l/s

And a travel type set of five brushes that come in its own case.
I like this set for the price, the blush is a great size as I already have another powder blush from them. I like the cases, slim and they fit right in my purse. THis would be a great gift for someone interested in trying Flirt!