October 24, 2014 | 1060 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - High Impact shadow in Rosebeam

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

This is a very pretty shimmery peachy pink. It looks pretty as an all over shade. I don't use it very often but when I do, I combine it with a more vibrant color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2003 7:02:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is one of the few Clinique eyeshadows I"ve used and I absolutely ADORE it! It's a beautiful light rose with gold shimmer, and looks fantastic as a wash over the lid. It's not really really pink, so I can play around with it using different colored crease-shades. Too bad I can't find it in stores anymore :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lory

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a warm, rosy base that makes a good base for other warm e/s colors. It is very metallic--so I'd apply it lightly unless you want a very shimmery affect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2002 12:23:00 AM More reviews by SilverMoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shade too...unfortunatly it will soon be discontinued. Buy some before they're gone :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2001 2:31:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEAUTIFUL shimmery rose!!! Looks similar to Stila's Jezebel or UD's X. I was also pleased to find that there was no creasing. I dont know if all Clinique high impact e/s are like this or not but I would love to try others!!