July 30, 2014 | 1721 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Tropical Punch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by DoraZ

This is my favorite Escada fragrance, I love the fresh, fruity scent and the floral keeps it from being too "sweet." It does dry down a bit after first applying strongly, but it doesn't disappear...my DH sniffs me at the end of every day I wear this and always comments on how good I smell, especially when I spray just a tad in my hair. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I am a fan of fruity sweet perfumes, and this one is another to add to my bunch of favourites. The smell reminds me of a tropical smoothie. I can smell notes of peaches, pear and hibiscus? The smell of this perfume is quite strong on the fruity side at first, but after awhile, it dies down to a soft 'fruity shampoo-like' smell. It is a very warm scent, that is quite comforting to me. I like the packaging. It's fun, bright and the pink/orange colours work well together. The bottle shape is pretty much the same as alot of the other Escada perfumes. I would buy again as I only have the super small bottle of this, but it appears to be hard to find nowadays. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

How do you put a tropical fruit drink, on a sunny beach in Key West Florida into a bottle? Well they did it! It's all sunshine, fruit, fresh air, and ocean breezes. Would be a sure 5 lippies if ONLY IT LASTED!
If you can find a bottle and you probably can't, it will cost you around $180, and oddly enough it is worth it.
Ok here is my attempt at what I am smelling right now, having doused myself with this repeatedly from my little mini bottle:
Hawaiian Punch
Watermelon
Cantalope
Sweet White Musk
Orchids
Kiwi
Passionflower
BahamaMomma Fruit Rum Punch Tropical Cocktails under
palm trees in Nassau Bahamas, on the beach, with the little
tiny parasols, and the orange and pinapple garnish.
And believe me, I would part with $180 no problem at all for this,
if ONLY IT LASTED more than twenty minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

love the smell!! it's so "summer time"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Mostfluffy

My HG fragrance. But it is so hard to find it nowadays...BOOHOO...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 1:00:00 AM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Escada changes this tropical perfume every Christmas season. They have tweak just a tad, but they stay pretty close to the same scent. This does take me somewhere tropical everytime I put it on. I love the fruity-floral notes that it has. The staying power needs to improve significantly, for the price that they charge for this. This is LE, so I cannot buy this again, but I would if I could.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2006 2:20:00 AM More reviews by kandiceplain

I sadly did not like this scent one bit. Even though they are all similiar, this just didn't cut it for me. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by joiedevivre29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ok guess i'm in the minority here.. i didn't like this scent. i normally am all about fruity florals, but this one just smelled too sweet and seemed a bit one-dimensational and generic. just the same smell continuously. later i smelled a hint of something that reminded me of a toilet =( ick. might try it again later in case i was wrong. not a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by dancingoutlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the sexiest of the Escada fruity summer sisters. Itís still as fruity as the others, but there is something just slightly cleaner and yet sexy about Tropical Punch that gives a just a bit of a different smell. Maybe it's the amber. Or it might be the musk. I really like this one...but what is the deal with the lasting power? ING: Fruit, flowers, white musk, amber

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2005 2:18:00 PM More reviews by laceylew

This is my favorite fragrance of all time. Unfortunately it is very discontinued. It smells so fruity, sweet, sexy, yummy, light, mmmmmmm... Rockin' Rio is a close 2nd, though.