H & M Eyebrow liner in Light Brown

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/2/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyebrow pencil! right shade, lasts all day, great price! there are only two shades but the light brown looks very natural on me

on 3/25/2012 3:21:00 PM

Stays on the entire day, easy to apply evenly, build able, looks natural and is really, really cheap. Ive had mine forever and I use it everyday! Could you ask for more in a product?

on 10/10/2011 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product. I actually think that this is HG for me. The color is perfect, the packaging is perfect, staying power is perfect, price is perfect.. I will repurchase forever!

on 9/2/2011 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

love love love this. I have never used an eyebrow pencil before, but wanted to try out and picked this up intuitively...and now basically I can't live without it. I was prepared to get horrible results as I am a beginner and thought that low price equals low quality, but hell, no. The pencil is not soo soft not too harsh and easy to use. I don't really use much, just fill in the holes and then use the brush to soften and distribute the colour, but it makes such a huge difference to my appearence! Also lasts long. I am that typical dark blonde-light brown girl and it looks very natural on me. I don't think I will ever move on to expensive brands.

on 9/1/2011 6:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Best brow pensil for blonds ever! I'm so angry at H&M for not selling their makeup in my country where they have dozens of clothing stores!! Every time I'm in Scandinavia I stock up on those and feel miserable when I run out.

on 8/31/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my everyday must-haves. I've had this for years - it's scratched and grungy-looking but I've not even used half and the texture is still fine. I have such a hard time finding brow colours. I'm very fair, my brows are light and almost every "blonde" brow product I've tried is too dark, too pigmented and always too reddish. They end up looking very strange with my hair and skin tone. I've found one or two brow powders that I can use - but when I'm in a hurry or travelling I prefer a pencil. I actually have this in light brown. It is a little dark, but I don't really draw up my brows with it - I just go over my brows lightly and then use the brush on the cap to even out and soften the colour. It's done in seconds, no fiddling around with powders or palettes and finding the right brush, it looks natural and the colour isn't too warm/orange. It's not super long-lasting but pretty much holds up through the day.

on 9/22/2009 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Having only used eyeliners from The Body Shop for the last 13 years, i thought that i would try this as a combined brow liner/eye liner. I must say that it should only be used for what it was intended for - the brows... found it far too hard a pencil to use as an eyeliner, but for the brows it is excellent! It is actually quite lighter than my natural brow colour but i find this so great to use as it looks more natural than the darker colours i had bought before. The pencil is quite hard so it is easy to get a defined look and it even comes with a little comb at the end of the pencil which i havent actually used but a big bonus at the price! Packaging is very cool and much nicer than any other pencil i have bought before (it is mostly white - so easy to find in the makeup bag!) Would recommend and definitely buy again!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is simply the best! I need to confess i put it monday to darken my eyebrows and define them a bit...and wenesday...it is still on... it amazing specially if u dont want to draw ur eyebrows everyday =D Love Love Love!

on 1/4/2008 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The color is perfect for my dark blond/light brown eyebrows, it looks very natural. The quality is good and the price is even better. I will buy it again.

on 3/1/2007 4:19:00 PM

even though i have natural brown hair ive got this in the blond shade as my eyebrows are quite fair and it works a treat, it doesnt make your eyebrows look 'drawn on' just gives a bit of definition. nice and cheap and is as good as any more expensive version.

Popular Brows Products