September 1, 2014 | 1975 users online

Makeup Brushes - Lumene - Purse Brush Wrap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2005 11:01:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I bought this tonight at CVS for $4.99, and for this money it was a steal! But considering it at its original price, I would purchase this, knowing the quality of the set. I was VERY surprised to see these brushes....truly, much better than I expected. The crease brush and push-brush are especially nice. Perfect for my trip to FL in two days to spend time with my Mom. I think Lumene has saved CVS (with Walgreen's brands and return policy kicking their butt); their products are lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2004 5:41:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was on sale at CVS for $10, regularly priced at
$15, and the package claims that it is valued at $30. While these brushes were in no way worth $30, $10 wasn't that bad.
It includes a faux suede holder, powder, liner, smudge, all over shadow, and an angle blush brush. The brushes have clear Lucite handles and the bristles are reasonably soft, but I think the head of the powder brush is too small.
For the price, this is a good set, and I would repurchase these. continued >>