Sexy Hair Concepts Short Sexy Hair- Slept In Texture Cream

4.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylparaben, Keratin Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Lilial, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citral, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

on 4/5/2015 1:39:00 PM

This is just what the doctor ordered for my new rock n' roll shag. My hair is very fine and color treated, and this gives me both volume AND piece-y texture without greasiness or weighing my hair down. Love!

on 12/11/2014 2:03:00 PM

I believe this is the only texturizing cream I have ever been able to use on my fine hair that added body without turning it into a greasy mess. My hair is short, so all I need is a pea size amount, which I just rake thru my hair with my fingers. Gives you a nice, soft, natural and piecey look. I used a teeny bit when my hair is mostly dry, then finish drying, then add a little more as a final touch. I am planning on stocking up on a few extra tubes, just in case they discontinue this!

on 11/16/2013 5:11:00 PM

This product gives life and some body to my fine hair. I use a small amount mixed with Paul Mitchell thicken up, apply to my hair but not at roots. On the roots I use a root lifter spray. After drying my hair with a round Olivia garden brush I rub a pea size amount of slept in to my dry hair to combat any frizz. Next day all I have to use is another pea size amount on my dry hair and it looks great. Sometimes I can go 3 or 4 days just using it on my dry hair and restyling without washing. I am so happy I found this.

on 1/19/2013 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I do love this cream. I keep going back to this for my chin length POB. It does give volume.

on 8/20/2011 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm on my second tube of this and I love it. I have fine, thin, shoulder length hair thats very dry on the ends but oily on top. I use this after shampoo/condition on towel dried hair. About a nickel size amount, rub my hands together to melt it, then work it in starting at the ends to almost the roots, then blow dry and style. I then add a pea size to ends and whats left over rake through my hair. This gives some additional volume, but not that much. What I love about it and what no other product has ever done for me, is give it body and movement. It makes my hair look heavier/thicker than it is and it actually sways when I shake my head instead of laying there doing nothing. It makes it look like healthy hair again instead of my usual straw mat. It smells lovely, sort of like magnolia, and rinses out easily without any build up. Really good stuff.

on 6/13/2009 2:45:00 PM

I have medium length curly / frizzy hair that I sometimes straighten, I use this for days when I let my hair air dry. Just one pea size drop from roots to ends is enought. The result is soft waves and curls with no frizz. I found this at Marshalls for 7.99. Hope they dont discontinue this because I havent found anything close....Love it

on 6/5/2009 8:28:00 PM

I bought this product before going overseas where my hairdryer won't work. I applied it from root to tip and let it air dry. It added beautiful texture and waves that looked like I'd been at the beach. I used to use John Frieda Beach blonde spray but they stopped carrying it; and this is a good substitute. It is slightly expensive but I would absolutely buy this again!

on 3/24/2009 8:38:00 PM

The texture of the product is thick and lotion-like. When I rubbed it on my hands to apply, it left a soft, silky film rather than a sticky and "coated" feeling. That's always a plus in my book. That told me right away that I was going to like this product. The first time I tried it, I rubbed it through my damp hair from roots to the ends and it gave me way more volume than I'm used to. My hair is fine but deceptively so; beneath its calm exterior is a very dense and thick forest of pure unmanageable crazy. Because of this, the top layers always look very flat and calm while the bottom layers have a look I can only describe as "confused." So when I used this product and used my blow dryer, I was surprised by how, unlike all of the crappy mousses and volumizing gels I've tried, my hair was shiny and calm. It made me look like my hair was just effortlessly, naturally stylish. I didn't have too much texture so I didn't look like a wild child, but my layers did look very defined. If you have similarly fine hair, where all of your layers just kind of run into each other with no definition, you should check this product out. If your hair is long, don't let the name deter you; I think as long as you have layered hair, you'll be pleased with the end result.

The fragrance is very feminine. Slightly floral and a bit fruity. I don't have the bottle on me, so I can't give you any notes. It leaves a nice little fluffy scent to the hair as it bounces around.

Slept In Texture Creme is good for the price considering a little goes a long way. With my thick hair, I probably used three pea-sized dabs. I still only gave it three stars on the price range because $15 for a small-sized tube of product is on the high end for me. Worth the money, especially if you know what you're doing with hair products (unlike me!).

on 10/7/2007 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have a chin length stacked bob. My hair is fine and it tends to get oily at the roots. I was previously using TiGi's Cocky to get some texture and make my ends a little piecey. However, this was WAY too heavy for my fine hair and made it look flat and gross.

I bought this on a whim and I asbolutely love it! It's very light...almost like a lotion, not really a cream. I use a dime sized amount in damp hair, then blow dry, straigten, and use a little dab on the ends to finish. This doesn't make my hair flat (dare I say it adds a lil volume?), tames down a little bit of the poufyness in the back layers of my hair, and makes my hair slightly piece-y. Def. a HG for me :)

on 4/2/2007 9:16:00 AM

I love Sexy Hair concepts..Frenzy, Quick Change and Slept-in for my short hair. Slept-in is a generous texture cream that gives volume and you guessed it...texture to my hair. It is not greasy and washes out well. Perfect for that second day, rolled out of bed hairstyle. Does not weigh my fine, colour-treated hair down. I do use other products for hold but this is a great product as a necessary adjuct for my hair style.

Top Rated Sexy Hair Concepts Products