Lumene Lumene Cover Stick

on 6/28/2008 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of the better concealers, not TOO creamy like some, which have a tendency to settle into the creases under your eye. Similar to Dermablend Quick-Fix except Dermablend is much better (though more money as well). If you are currently using a drugstore concealer, than try this, it is definitely an upgrade. However, if you need a heavy duty concealer to cover up dark circles and you want it to last all day, try Dermablend or Benefit concealers.

on 2/8/2007 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I guess I have the wrong skin for this. I imagine it would be good if you had very young or oily skin, but using it on combination skin, it just slid into lines and highlighted bumps and dry spots and looked horrible under my eyes - really exaggerated tiny lines. I didn't like the hardness of the stick, a bit waxy, not creamy enough, and not as smooth as other cover sticks. On the up side, it comes in some nicely pale colors without the orange-y quality that so many cover sticks in this price range have. If you're under 30 and on the pale side, it's cheap enough to give it a try. If you have any dryness at all or any lines whatsoever, best skip it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favourite for hiding spots and red marks! I've tried at least a dozen others (much more expensive) but this is definitely the best one for me!

on 10/7/2005 4:34:00 PM

I love this! Mostly because it's exactly the same shade as my skin, so blending isn't an issue. I have some acne and have been using this to hide the zits and scars for years now. Works wonders and doesn't mysteriously disappear from my face during the day like many other products I've tried. Will continue buying.

on 11/18/2004 3:37:00 PM

I use this cover stick because it has the color shade that suits my face best(and I cant find another product with the same color).. The corrector is relatively ok,but Id prefere if the stick was thinner and if sometimes it wouldnt be so easily removed from the places where I applied it..